Kamala Harris Jamaican Family Speaks Out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That man ain’t black. They can claim Jamaican and Jamaica all they want though.

Jamaican is a nationality, there can be any race or ethnicity. That doesn’t change the fact that Kamala and her family are not black people.

So these aren't Black people?

imrs.php

swingset.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea. I don’t really care what her ethnicity is, doesn’t change much, but it’s clear to see her dad ain’t full black Jamaican, that said, that family liked to embrace their 1/5 black genes

Her dad before he got old:

No one in all of America is going to deny his Blackness for one second in the 1990s. Did people go around making a big deal saying, "Jesse Jackson isn't full Black!"?

330px-Jesse_Jackson_2013.jpg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

imrs.php

swingset.jpg
Hell nah :umad:

You can see the Asian features in a lot of them. I’m not saying they don’t have African blood in them, but i doubt it’s significant enough to call them black people. They just West Indian coolies and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hell nah :umad:

You can see the Asian features in a lot of them. I’m not saying they don’t have African blood in them, but i doubt it’s significant enough to call them black people. They just West Indian coolies and there’s nothing wrong with that.

You're just trolling at this point. You can see Asian features in a couple of them (but not her dad), so the fact that SOME of her family members have SOME asian ancestry means you'll ignoring the Black features in ALL of them? Half of her family could pass for full Black in the USA without anyone having a second thought.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Her dad before he got old:

No one in all of America is going to deny his Blackness for one second in the 1990s. Did people go around making a big deal saying, "Jesse Jackson isn't full Black!"?

330px-Jesse_Jackson_2013.jpg

:what: why in the world would you compare Jesse Jackson to Donald Harris :dahell:

One of them - on his daughter’s birth certificate put Jamaican for race/color of father
And the other person came up with the whole African-American term

so it’s pretty crystal clear which one of them believes he’s black while the other - were not so sure about

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

imrs.php

swingset.jpg
About 5 years ago I dated a girl that was Jamaican. Her and her family look similar to some of the people in the first picture. They look like they could be related in all honesty. She told me her mother was half Chinese, 1/4 black and a 1/4 scottish. And her father was half Irish and a 1/4 Indian and a 1/4 black. She didn't look all that racially ambiguous either. So that kinda surprised me when she told me her background.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You're just trolling at this point. You can see Asian features in a couple of them (but not her dad), so the fact that SOME of her family members have SOME asian ancestry means you'll ignoring the Black features in ALL of them? Half of her family could pass for full Black in the USA without anyone having a second thought.
Jamaicans would call them Indian and Chiney. Regardless if they have African or European ancestry or not. Once you got an Indian feature they calling you Indian. A person who looks like supercat would be called Indian.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:what: why in the world would you compare Jesse Jackson to Donald Harris :dahell:

One of them - on his daughter’s birth certificate put Jamaican for race/color of father
And the other person came up with the whole African-American term

so it’s pretty crystal clear which one of them believes he’s black while the other - were not so sure about

Donald Harris met his wife at the Afro-American Association, where she came to attend once and he was the featured speaker. :why:

Same Afro-American Association where Bobby Seale and Huey Newton plotted out the Black Panthers.

Where do you get this bullshyt assertion that he doesn't know he's Black? Right-wingers on the internet tell you to jump and you ask them, "How high?"