Kamala Harris: Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
What are you even talking about. Again...She didn't say they contributed the most. She didn't say they contributed as much as another group. She merely acknowledged their existence in contributing, and for that you're outraged?
:mjlol:

Kamala said that "Arab Americans have been leaders in shaping our nation from the beginning," and you quoted that 4 Arabs died in the Revolutionary War LoL, and they donated some horses LoL to back up that bullshyt she said.

What other contributions did they make to be leaders in shaping the United States of America?

Last edited:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Ain’t nobody listening to her….this was just a way to get her outta congress

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I hate that this site is supposed to be representative of black thought. Yall make my people seem so mentally fragile and insecure. OMG someone not black gets a compliment from a black politician. Time to cry like online like a bytch. Get some p*ssy weirdos.

Dap + rep.

Embarrassing. nikkas is ready to co-sign yee haw white conservatives because "Democrats keep praising these others." fukking idiots.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
November is going to be a blood bath for Democrats. This is a horrible administration. She’s a trash VP. Biden is senile. We got nothing for voting for him. He gave me 1400 dollars but now gas is almost 4.00, inflation is up 10 %. I thought Trump needed to go. I’m not even talking about black Americans. I’m asking what does the average working American get voting for Biden? If you’re rich, gay, trans, Ukrainian then this administration is great for you. The rest of us get fukked.

"Biden made my gas prices go up. Trump wasn't so bad after all. Democrats only doing stuff for transgenderds."

Bro try outs for that next Fox News Contrinutor job is that way.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
What are you even talking about. Again...She didn't say they contributed the most. She didn't say they contributed as much as another group. She merely acknowledged their existence in contributing, and for that you're outraged?

Dude just another coward TLRepublican breh that works all day and night trying to shame and emotionally manipulate black people form "voting Democrat." Then claims to be apolitical and unconcerned with parties.

These Kamala Harris threads are breeding ground for the forums most obvious pro-Trump weirdos.

I almost have to give it to John Tanton/Yvette Carnell. Got a whole generation of sensitive ass wannabe militant niccas ready to not vote and hand over all political power to white southerners if a Democrat so much as talks about anything.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.

Get outta here Bin Laden Boy....4 arabs out of 250 years does not mean a thing compared to what Black Americans have done here...

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The point isn't to discredit black men. Of course you knew that, dap fishing like a clown. Or do you really have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old? Yall nikkas strange.
nikka fukk u. That poster I quoted is the homie. Good dude. I can comprehend just fine. U missed the point I was making. Move yo velvet ass on somewhere. And before u even say it. I don’t wit republicans at all.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Dude just another coward TLRepublican breh that works all day and night trying to shame and emotionally manipulate black people form "voting Democrat." Then claims to be apolitical and unconcerned with parties.

These Kamala Harris threads are breeding ground for the forums most obvious pro-Trump weirdos.

I almost have to give it to John Tanton/Yvette Carnell. Got a whole generation of sensitive ass wannabe militant niccas ready to not vote and hand over all political power to white southerners if a Democrat so much as talks about anything.
Why do you keep lying on that woman? When has she told folks not to vote?

Liars are scum. Yes, if you’re lying on that woman you’re scum just like those you’re trying to condemn

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Historians have uncovered some information about Arab Americans during the Revolutionary War, which estimates around four Arab Americans served in the Revolutionary Army. The first Arab American to die for America was Private Nathan Badeen, a Syrian immigrant who died on May 23, 1776, just a month and a half before American independence.[7] During the American Revolutionary War, horses exported from Algeria replenished the American cavalry. Morocco was the first country to officially recognize the independence of the United States in 1787 in what is known as the Moroccan–American Treaty of Friendship.

Five seconds of google. You brehs starting to sound like white people complaining about identity. It's a harmless tweet and historically accurate. It's Saturday evening, go get laid.
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: