Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
lol im surprised at most choosin Ha. whoa is in another league...might be the greatest rap song ever in terms of getting hyped
giphy.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
One of my favorite things about "Ha" is how it was strategic placed to be the Cash Money jumpoff.
I remember in The Source when Cash Money started blowing up, they had the 20 Questions section,
and they interviewed Wayne. They asked him:

The Source: What is a "hot boy"?
Wayne: "A paper chaser who got his block on fire, remaining a G until the moment he expire. He knows
what it is to make nothing out of something. He handles his biz, and don't be crying when he suffering."

I thought that was dope for the hook of the breakout single to mean something to the whole experience,
but they did it without naming it something trite like "Definition Of A Hot Boy".

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
When I was a six grade savage I used to take a short white bus to the YMCA afterschool program. Like whoa was hot at the time. The first five months of the year the bus driver was a :old: white guy, but he was wild stereotypical- bald, wrinkled, age spots on his head, thick glasses, and he wore suspenders frequently. Matter fact he looked like
MV5BMTY4NjUwMzQ0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMxNTc0MDE@._V1._SX140_CR0,0,140,209_.jpg
. This one time Im getting on the bus and he turns on the radio to Like Whoa playing. The kid getting on in front of me is next to the driver, he looks at him and tells him "Black Rob", since I guess the old man was :dwillhuh:. The driver responds by saying
" This IS black rock
RNAZW7l.png
. Back in my day it used to be white rock, and today this is black rock. Who knows, in the future we'll have green rock or yellow rock :smugbiden:"
The guy looked at him like :wtb::aicmon::comeon::stopitslime: " Black ROBBBB. That's Black ROB on the radio, the rapper."

@Young Fab ya Pops still alive?

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
*Looks at the poll result*

Yet another example of that "unbearable NY bias in The Booth", right? :duck:
Considering the fact that ha launched juvenile Into stardom and was the lead single of an album that sold 4mil and black Rob became nothing and might have not even went platinum,the gap should be wider.