• Ha

Votes: 193 58.3%
  • Whoa

Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Considering the fact that ha launched juvenile Into stardom and was the lead single of an album that sold 4mil and black Rob became nothing and might have not even went platinum,the gap should be wider.

hey breh, I gotta question for you.

Let's say you're bumping "We Can Freak It". You're singing along. Then I tell you that the album went double plastic bag. Do you instantly shut off the record and never bump it again? I'm just trying to understand how you enjoy music.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
hey breh, I gotta question for you.

Let's say you're bumping "We Can Freak It". You're singing along. Then I tell you that the album went double plastic bag. Do you instantly shut off the record and never bump it again? I'm just trying to understand how you enjoy music.
who cares,ask a better question next time.
Point is this:
You cited this poll as a way to downplay coli N.Y. bias.
But it actually shows the opposite because in the real world ha was waaaaaay bigger than Woah, than this poll would reflect

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
full

if you can't answer a basic question, what's the point in responding? Save the tinfoil for someone who isn't familiar with your shtick, breh :salute:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Juve was able to not only pull it off (probably one of the all time hardest beats to rap on) but SKATE on it was a genius level feat within itself. That alone makes it better.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I gotta go with Ha. It didn't get any radio play up in NYC, but the video had me captivated as a kid. Whoa was a great track but Ha is way more unique and creative.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
who cares,ask a better question next time.
Point is this:
You cited this poll as a way to downplay coli N.Y. bias.
But it actually shows the opposite because in the real world ha was waaaaaay bigger than Woah, than this poll would reflect
if you can't answer a basic question, what's the point in responding? Save the tinfoil for someone who isn't familiar with your shtick, breh :salute:
Pointless pointless question

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How old were some of y’all when these two songs came out? I loved both songs, but Whoa did NOT hit and resonate with people like Ha did. Ha was a landscape-changing record that took a label to the stratosphere. Whoa was just a dope song and that’s it.
When Whoa dropped cats in Houston pretty much jacked it and made our own version and jammed to this shyt .

I remember when 400 Degreez dropped originally at the end of the summer in 98 it didn't have a video and didnt get any promotion. The tracklisting was even different (no Flossin Season, Follow Me Now, or Ha remixes). It wasn't until that Universal deal they rolled out that BigTymers-How U Luv That Vol.2 re-release with Big Ballin as the lead single

They re-released 400 Degreez and added songs after the video for Ha blew up (everybody remembers that awful Jay Z verse).

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
ha is a hip hop classic, juvenile killed that shyt

never liked whoa at all and the funny thing is i like black rob

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The fact that Juve was able to not only pull it off (probably one of the all time hardest beats to rap on) but SKATE on it was a genius level feat within itself. That alone makes it better.
NOBODY else could rock that beat. Even the Hot Boyz remix had to switch it up

The fact that Jay-Z in 1998 was stumbling on the original :wow:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ha sounded TERRIBLE to me when I first heard it....I had no clue wtf he was talking about.......a couple years later when I started to pick up the lingo I realized what an incredible record it was

as far as Whoa is concerned.....I never liked that cut much.....Life Story is a dope album though.

Daps
Ha was so innovative I didn't get it initially. I dug the beat, hook and the bridge that finished the track...but I hated the bars. Years would go by and finally got it...the man was letting his culture shine through...

When Whoa came out it made me look at Puffy on another level. Bad Boy had cache from The Bulls years but Rob wasn't exactly marketable. Whoa was just so fun & crazy that it swept the fukking nation. I used to bug out during that part in the video when Puff loses control of the Mac and Rob jumps out the 4th floor window and the beat drops again

Guess my choice is HA