Justin Wayne: Black PUA (Pick Up Artist) Master

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to think of myself as a sort of PUA. I don't have any lines though. I just smile and act interested. Works every time.
jawalrus.png

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He probably approached 500 girls that day and only three talked to him

shyts all acting though. You can see where they edit this

4fossa

All Star
Daps
before, I look at this video

if this is some black dude only talking to some white women.
his advice or whatever he is doing.
is null and void as far as hollering at some sisters is concerned.

art barr

I agree in some extend.

But
There is a video that he aprouch a sister.
And he says that he shows him aprouching white women because it's more unusual. And to show that you can pull any type of girl.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not saying that females are only into looks, but at the end of the day, you have to be a good-looking dude to just easily bag girls the way he's doing in this video. he's not a good-looking dude (nh), so i'm calling fake. bytches are not giving this nikka the time of day out the blue like that. :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayyo I also made a thread about this nykka some weeks ago.

The thing is that here in the coli, a lot of users says that it's pure fake. :yeshrug:

Anyway, I learn a lot from his videos. Dude got a lot of insightfull shyt in his videos.

The users on this forum often have ulterior motives. Can I get a PM with a sample of his tips? Do you think his advice really helps you?

4fossa

All Star
Daps
The users on this forum often have ulterior motives. Can I get a PM with a sample of his tips? Do you think his advice really helps you?

You can see all the good footage on his yt channel.

Yes it helped a lot doe.

I mean I don't do crazy cold aprouches like he do, nor use those bizarre clothes and accent (well, the accent I wouldn't be able to do anyway, I don't live in a english speaker country).

But the way that he tries to escalate (without giving a f, and not seeking validation, just fckin doing it), and always going for the physical game asap, are things that I try to use in my game. And I got a lot of good results after working on step my game up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
before, I look at this video

if this is some black dude only talking to some white women.
his advice or whatever he is doing.
is null and void as far as hollering at some sisters is concerned.

art barr
I'm going to agree.

Until I see black women being scooped up in any of these PUA vids, then i'll never respect them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can see all the good footage on his yt channel.

Yes it helped a lot doe.

I mean I don't do crazy cold aprouches like he do, nor use those bizarre clothes and accent (well, the accent I wouldn't be able to do anyway, I don't live in a english speaker country).

But the way that he tries to escalate (without giving a f, and not seeking validation, just fckin doing it), and always going for the physical game asap, are things that I try to use in my game. And I got a lot of good results after working on step my game up.

I hate to bring race into this, but these dudes NEVER do this to black women. Ever.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I hate to bring race into this, but these dudes NEVER do this to black women. Ever.

I remember this video of Tyler (another PUA) where he aprouch some black girls and pull one.

Funny thing is that after this, he (who is a cac), comments about it like it was something very big, and only due to his handsome ass game that he was able to pull, because black girls are usually not attracted to cacs.

:pachaha: