Justin Wayne: Black PUA (Pick Up Artist) Master

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I remember this video of Tyler (another PUA) where he aprouch some black girls and pull one.

Funny thing is that after this, he (who is a cac), comments about it like it was something very big, and only due to his handsome ass game that he was able to pull, because black girls are usually not attracted to cacs.

:pachaha:
I saw this.

I want to see black dudes doing this to black women. White dudes approach black women with relative success all the time.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I agree in some extend.

But
There is a video that he aprouch a sister.
And he says that he shows him aprouching white women because it's more unusual. And to show that you can pull any type of girl.

you said you don't make cold calls to females in another post.
so, I am not about to even honor shyt you talembout.

how the fukk are you black and you don't approach females on a cold call type demo.
we are not white.
we don't get hooks up to drink in groups at the bar and pair up, nikka.
we don't have matchmaking.
we are black.
every female you get is from an approach.
as a matter of fact,...
when I am hollering at females.
I am always dolo.
fukk, I need my homies or a group for.
I even go to the club, alone.
I don't double date.
I don't do hookups, and I don't bring the female I am fukkin around to socialize with nobody, either.
fukk, I need somebody for when I am putting myself on.

Art Barr

4fossa

All Star
Daps
you said you don't make cold calls to females in another post.
so, I am not about to even honor shyt you talembout.

how the fukk are you black and you don't approach females on a cold call type demo.
we are not white.
we don't get hooks up to drink in groups at the bar and pair up, nikka.
we don't have matchmaking.
we are black.
every female you get is from an approach.
as a matter of fact,...
when I am hollering at females.
I am always dolo.
fukk, I need my homies or a group for.
I even go to the club, alone.
I don't double date.
I don't do hookups, and I don't bring the female I am fukkin around to socialize with nobody, either.
fukk, I need somebody for when I am putting myself on.

Art Barr

Man you are probably mistaking me with another user. Or misusdertanding some post.

Actually ALL girls that I pull are from cold aprouch.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I heard the first 5 seconds of him talking like a bish and stopped the video. "You have an artsy vibe" :dead: If it ain't staged, this dude must have been hit by lighting on his way to the mall, he hit the lottery 3 times in a row. News flash: there is no such thing as a pickup artist. The guy you see who seems to get girls easy as f*ck usually has won the battle before he opens his mouth.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I discovered Justin's game videos over an year ago and like you, I was quite impressed that a black man was bagging so many gorgeous women with ease but I was also skeptical. I did some researching and Justin has been an proven fraud by numerous people. Just check the link the other poster posted.

No women of any race responses to bishazzness. That narrow-shouldered urkel motherf*cker is a victim brehs, a f*ck nikka, how anybody thought he was a PUA is beyond me :heh: We all know ( and some of us are :scheme:) cats that pick up girls with relative ease. You thinking it's the words, when it's so much more to do with presence. You ain't pickin' up bishes talkin' 100 miles a minute :heh:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
read that he was suppose to have bagged Kat Stacks :scusthov:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Video set to private but ....

IFWT_KatStacksDefault.jpg

Just by the title you should know this is one of the funniest things you’ll see all week. A YouTube dating coach reveals hidden camera footage of him bagging Kat Stacks while with his two girlfriends! Kat Stack was then later attacked by one of his girls after asking for sex. Watch the video after the jump.

Sommo: Twitter | Instagram

It was falsely reported a week ago that Kat Stack got in this altercation with a unidentified women over rapper Soulja Boy. However, Kat Stack got into that fight over a dating coach, which is shown in the video. Yes, the guy has the same occupation as Will Smith in the movie Hitch. The dating coach then took to YouTube to explain the events that took place that day.

Watch the video below.

When will Kat Stacks disappear? She is caught on camera being thirsty to a random guy, and then getting beat up by his girlfriend. That’s a major L. And who is this guy? With two very beautiful girlfriends, he still finds a way to bag a D-List celebrity. I have so many questions, and not enough answers.

(Video) Guy Bags Kat Stacks, Kat Stacks Begs For Sex, Guy's Girlfriend Beats Up Kat Stacks - In Flex We Trust

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Notn
Treat women as a prize to be won instead of actual people brehs

:mjlol:

Some chicks will like you, some won't, that's just life. Thinking this PUA bullshyt will work just shows that you're a sucka.
Necessarily disagreeing with you but when you approach a woman you're selling yourself to her. And just like any sales interaction there are those more or less successful than other based on independent factor like looks and environment, but also things you're in control of based on the way you sell.

The men may be bullshyt, but the idea isn't