godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fukking cornball. :pachaha:

Who the fukk uses pick up artists? :laff:

Ok screenshot me her number then. :pachaha:

It's just education on the game, breh. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyway you're just here to deride me because of our tussle earlier. You have no interest in doing anything else.

Also, I don't want you calling the woman. When I get the goodies I might share it with you. We'll see:ehh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just education on the game, breh. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyway you're just here to deride me because of our tussle earlier. You have no interest in doing anything else.

Also, I don't want you calling the woman. When I get the goodies I might share it with you. We'll see:ehh:

Just like I thought you're a fukking cornball. :pachaha:

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never even seen your username before. Who are you and what's your beef with Justin? :wtb:

You're probably some jealous cac. :wtb:

I discovered Justin's game videos over an year ago and like you, I was quite impressed that a black man was bagging so many gorgeous women with ease but I was also skeptical. I did some researching and Justin has been an proven fraud by numerous people. Just check the link the other poster posted.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man, girls love believing a story if sounds good to them. That is all this taught me.

Anyway, can't go around dressed liked that. Too flamboyant. Also, no way I can spit those lines with all cracking up.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Ayyo I also made a thread about this nykka some weeks ago.

The thing is that here in the coli, a lot of users says that it's pure fake. :yeshrug:

Anyway, I learn a lot from his videos. Dude got a lot of insightfull shyt in his videos.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayyo I also made a thread about this nykka some weeks ago.

The thing is that here in the coli, a lot of users says that it's pure fake. :yeshrug:

Anyway, I learn a lot from his videos. Dude got a lot of insightfull shyt in his videos.

He pretended to have connections to MTV and acted like he was going to put these gullible attention crazed women on. One of the women he gamed exposed him and threatened legal repercussions. He copped pleas and disappeared.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
I discovered Justin's game videos over an year ago and like you, I was quite impressed that a black man was bagging so many gorgeous women with ease but I was also skeptical. I did some researching and Justin has been an proven fraud by numerous people. Just check the link the other poster posted.

He actually did respond to those claims.

He pretended to have connections to MTV and acted like he was going to put these gullible attention crazed women on. One of the women he gamed exposed him and threatened legal repercussions. He copped pleas and disappeared.

Well, he lying to those girls saying that he was from mtv and blabla, don't justify the new footage being fake.