Reppin
The Empire State
ibs4Ip69k1BAdK.gif

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^ quarles another dope character, mix of genuinely insane, dangerous, and a funny smart-azz

chops dude down with samurai sword... wipes blood from face... "what a d1ck"

:deadmanny:

smh @ the lack of justified clips on youtube

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just finished season 1. starting season 2 tonight. hopefully ill be caught up by the 2nd or 3rd episode of the current season.

dope show

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No one watching this? :noah:

"Justified" is slept on like the title says. It's not a show that gets watched the night it airs like "Boardwalk Empire", "Breaking Bad", or "Homeland". People usually catch it later tonight/tomorrow then build on it the next day. This is how it's always been. :manny:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Justified" is slept on like the title says. It's not a show that gets watched the night it airs like "Boardwalk Empire", "Breaking Bad", or "Homeland". People usually catch it later tonight/tomorrow then build on it the next day. This is how it's always been. :manny:

Fred.

i would assume a lot of that has to do with the show not being aired on sunday nights like most elite tv dramas. i was actually suprised when i saw that it premered tonight. a tuesday night just seems weird for a show like this...

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i would assume a lot of that has to do with the show not being aired on sunday nights like most elite tv dramas. i was actually suprised when i saw that it premered tonight. a tuesday night just seems weird for a show like this...

no matter your opinion on the show. tuesday night has been great for sons of anarchy

same with justified

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same man who is in jail for killing a cop because he thought it was his son, so you know Arlo doesn't give a single solitary fukk.

no wonder boyd keep his senile azz around last season, he must've been putting in work back in his day

dope premiere all around, the dialogue and writing on this show :wow: