Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lmao @ "Take care of him"

I can't blame him, that means "shoot him in the head" to me :lolbron:

Agreed, I can already tell that Boyd squaring off against this preacher is going to be classic. Like how they brought back the line about "The truth always sounds like lies to sinners" with this time the saved dude using it against Boyd when he used it against Raylan in season 1.

Great premiere and this show has one of the best settings on TV, don't really see the types of characters like this on TV.

Also liked

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole; you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole?" -Raylan

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That scene at the scrap yard had me crying. He played the shyt outta them kids :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Raylan: :whoa: "We can resolve this, I got $500 in my wallet, take it, it's yours"

Scrapyard goon grabs his wallet: :what: "Man, there's $12 in here and a Piggly Wiggly card".

Raylan: :troll::ufdup:

Scrapyard goon: :deadmanny:

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mgcmy03xCH1qi532yo2_250.gif

tumblr_mgcmy03xCH1qi532yo6_250.gif

:sitdown::sitdown::sitdown:

:jawalrus:

cook

Banned
Daps
justified back :ahh:

i completely forgot, came home...saw my dvr was recording...went from :dwillhuh: to :ohhh: to :lawd:

dope episode, this show just keeps getting better

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whew: at Arlo laying his murder game down. If this season is as good as the last 3 (and if the first ep is any indication, it will be) I might have to put it ahead of "Boardwalk" and "Homeland".

Fred.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:whew: at Arlo laying his murder game down. If this season is as good as the last 3 (and if the first ep is any indication, it will be) I might have to put it ahead of "Boardwalk" and "Homeland".

Fred.

:damn:

is this show that good? may have to check it out. Imma cue it up on netflix.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Good ep.

Boyd's war buddy looks like he's gonna fukk up the operation. Dudes mad wreckless. Arlo is also on some other shyt.

Fred.
:troll:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Good ep.

Boyd's war buddy looks like he's gonna fukk up the operation. Dudes mad wreckless. Arlo is also on some other shyt.

:troll:

Nah breh I'm serious. "Homeland" had 1 amazing season, then 1 good season.

"Boardwalk" had 2 great seasons, and 1 semi-terrible season.

"Justified" low key been great for 3 seasons, going on 4. It's actually gotten better each season.

Keep in mind what I'm saying is hinged on season 4 delivering.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

is this show that good? may have to check it out. Imma cue it up on netflix.

The show takes place in rural Kentucky so some of the characters are red neck as hell. But if you can get past that it's like a modern day Western. There ain't a wack character on the show and the dialogue is pretty damn good. The villains are fukking great, too.

Plus the main character Raylan is gangster as hell. He's not Superman though so sometimes he gets his ass whupped. But it makes it more real. :manny:

Fred.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Nah breh I'm serious. "Homeland" had 1 amazing season, then 1 good season.

"Boardwalk" had 2 great seasons, and 1 semi-terrible season.

"Justified" low key been great for 3 seasons, going on 4. It's actually gotten better each season.

Keep in mind what I'm saying is hinged on season 4 delivering.

Fred.
I was joking, I love this show but I love those two shows more. I didn't enjoy last season of Justified as much as the other two but can't go wrong with any of them :manny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Agreed, I can already tell that Boyd squaring off against this preacher is going to be classic. Like how they brought back the line about "The truth always sounds like lies to sinners" with this time the saved dude using it against Boyd when he used it against Raylan in season 1.

Great premiere and this show has one of the best settings on TV, don't really see the types of characters like this on TV.

Also liked

"You ever hear the saying: you run into an a$$hole in the morning, you ran into an a$$hole; you run into a$$holes all day, you're the a$$hole
?" -Raylan

Was that Raylan being introspective?