Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone remind me how last season ended.

List of Justified episodes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Raylan seeks information on Quarles' location after Tom's killing. The location of where Devil's body is buried is revealed and Boyd is taken in. Ava and Johnny suspect Arlo slipped out the information. Quarles takes a woman and her two sons hostage and finds out he needs $500,000 in order to "return home". Quarles uses the hostages to get Raylan to take him up to Limehouse in order to get the money. Raylan convinces Limehouse that giving Quarles the money would give him the peace he longed for. Limehouse starts dumping out the money he stores in his dead pigs. Errol shows up and shoots Quarles. This causes Quarles to return fire and shoot Errol, allowing Limehouse to chop off Quarle's arm. Laying on the floor, Quarles reveals that Arlo was actually the one who killed Tom. Arlo is taken in and not only confesses to shooting Tom, but also takes blame for Devil's death. Allowing Boyd to go free, Raylan goes to visit Winona and says Arlo told him he thought he had shot Raylan instead of Tom.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And this show is heavily slept on. Never even nominated for an Emmy in any category. "Dexter" fell off 2 seasons ago and it's still nominated every year somehow. "Downton Abbey"....who watches this shyt? It's nominated every year too. No award show love for this show though.

Graham Yost (the showrunner for "Justified") was at a roundtable discussion with Vince Gilligan ("Breaking Bad"), Glen Mazzara ("The Walking Dead") and Alex Gansa ("Homeland") and he admitted that it's a bad time to make a good show. Meaning, all those other shows get attention before people even notice "Justified". He said his own son likes "Justified", but loves "Game of Thrones".

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Season 3 of Justified is some of the best television I've seen. I put season 3 on the same level with any of your favorite shows.. seasons 1 & 2 of Dexter, seasons 1 & 4 of The Wire, any season of The Sopranos and Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones and etc...

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:ahh: I can't wait for rayland to start busting his gun again
Boyd and Bubba face off, too bad that Irish dude is done he was soooooooo crazy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
now i remember where i knew billy crass from django from. Haven't watched since season 1 keep forgettin :manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
well coli brehs thanks to the response on here and in real life from this show i have chosen Justified to be the next show i start. i just ran through all of Wilfred in about a week (loved it.) and need something new to start tonight. its crazy how ive gotten over the last couple years. i use to be pretty much a strictly movie guy and now its like i constantly have to be wrapped up in a tv show of some kind. as soon as i finish one show i have to start another. its like some crazy addiction.. i rarely ever even watch movies anymore...

anyways it was either this, 24, the shield, or SOA. at least this is still currently going and hopefully i can catch up to season 4 in about 2 weeks or so

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well coli brehs thanks to the response on here and in real life from this show i have chosen Justified to be the next show i start. i just ran through all of Wilfred in about a week (loved it.) and need something new to start tonight. its crazy how ive gotten over the last couple years. i use to be pretty much a strictly movie guy and now its like i constantly have to be wrapped up in a tv show of some kind. as soon as i finish one show i have to start another. its like some crazy addiction.. i rarely ever even watch movies anymore...

anyways it was either this, 24, the shield, or SOA. at least this is still currently going and hopefully i can catch up to season 4 in about 2 weeks or so

I assume you've already seen the usual shows that get mentioned here "Breaking Bad", "Sopranos", "The Wire", etc.?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I assume you've already seen the usual shows that get mentioned here "Breaking Bad", "Sopranos", "The Wire", etc.?

Fred.

over the past few years ive watched all of mad men, breaking bad, homeland, house, newsroom, louie, luther, wilfred. (i know im forgetting some) most of the west wing, damages. started boardwalk but stopped for some reason and prob wont pick it back up since ive heard its fallen off now. never liked sopranos. the wire is a show i started watching back when it first aired on tv and gave up on it halfway through 1st season for some reason. i eventually plan on watching the whole series front to back cuz i know its a classic and that ill like it tho...

my list of shyt to watch:

Justified
Sons of Anarchy
Battlestar Galactica
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood

i really wanna start BSG since the whole series is on netflix but my girl dont like sci fi

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
over the past few years ive watched all of mad men, breaking bad, homeland, house, newsroom, louie, luther, wilfred. (i know im forgetting some) most of the west wing, damages. started boardwalk but stopped for some reason and prob wont pick it back up since ive heard its fallen off now. never liked sopranos. the wire is a show i started watching back when it first aired on tv and gave up on it halfway through 1st season for some reason. i eventually plan on watching the whole series front to back cuz i know its a classic and that ill like it tho...

Justified
Sons of Anarchy
Battlestar Galactica
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood

i really wanna start BSG sine the whole series is on netflix but my girl dont like sci fi

:myman:

I just started watching "Hatufim", the Israeli series that "Homeland" is based on.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

good choice

season 1 starts off episodic, but once they get going its all :myman: from there

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Justified
Sons of Anarchy
Battlestar Galactica
The Wire
The Shield
Deadwood

i really wanna start BSG since the whole series is on netflix but my girl dont like sci fi

:lawd:

Same here, gonna finish breaking bad first then move on to justified. Will be back here in A month or so :smugfavre: