Justified season 4 starting Jan 8, most slept on show in the coli

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Haven't posted here much but this season was great.

I got a feeling next season is gonna be alot darker.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
That scene with Raylan and Boyd in the car was :merchant: :ohlawd:

It was almost like Boyd was trying to reason with Raylan. Their dynamic is always crazy to me. They seem to have this understanding, and its kept them at a stalemate for the most part since the 1st season. I think next season its gonna come to an end now that Ava is probably gonna have to do that bid, and thats the only person that can really keep him stable.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
pretty good finale.. i hope season 5 the storylines actually match up to the great characters..which is something i personally feel that havent been able to do since season 2.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
Loved this season. Thought the finale was pretty great too.

I wonder if Boyd is going to hold Raylan responsible for Ava being arrested? Boyd likely figures Ava wouldn't have been arrested if he was present for the body dumping, and it was Raylan who took him away from that job.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
And some hope for a Dewey return!

Last question: What’s the likelihood of us seeing Dewey Crowe (Damon Herriman) again next season?

We have had some thoughts about Dewey, and we’ll just see if that pans out. We were terrified of overusing Dewey. But I think we could use him more for one season, perhaps. We’ll see. We just love having Damon around. It’s one of the most fun characters in the show. So we are always looking for something.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Good Finale, Good Season, prolly the weakest though but I've liked all of em.
Rayland taking out those goons in the beginning :ohlawd: it was a thing of beauty, I really thought he was gonna execute Nicky though

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a side note I really, really hate digital blood. Just use a fukking squib. I'm sure sometime in the future digital blood will look good but it looks fukking terrible now and it seems like more and more shows and movies want to use it. It was only noticeable a couple times this season (like the shootout this ep in the nursery) but whenever I seen it I :scusthov:

I grew up in the 80s, I'm used to practical effects.

Fred.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Good Finale, Good Season, prolly the weakest though but I've liked all of em.
Rayland taking out those goons in the beginning :ohlawd: it was a thing of beauty, I really thought he was gonna execute Nicky though

So did I, but Raylan is a smart dude. He played the cards in front of him perfectly. For all his gunslinging and shyt, dude rarely gets credit for being as smart as he is.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
And some hope for a Dewey return!

Last question: What’s the likelihood of us seeing Dewey Crowe (Damon Herriman) again next season?

We have had some thoughts about Dewey, and we’ll just see if that pans out. We were terrified of overusing Dewey. But I think we could use him more for one season, perhaps. We’ll see. We just love having Damon around. It’s one of the most fun characters in the show. So we are always looking for something.

We have GOT to see Dewey Crowe and Constable Bob together next season. The fukkery will be at epic levels.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread about this or post it on here but

It's with heavy hearts that we announce screenwriter and famed author Elmore Leonard passed away this morning. Justified is based on his novella "Fire In The Hole." Thanks for everything, Elmore. You will be missed.
https://www.facebook.com/justifieddvd