ibnqgnJRyJYlle.gif

iLlvrkMXuQBAa.gif

:laugh: Goat wrap up

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Breaking Bad off the air, and with Mad Men soon to follow...Justified is my favorite long-running drama series at the moment.

:salute:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
@obarth you watch this show? It has arguably the best cast of characters, ever.

Fred.
Last I watched was halfway through the 1st season when it first started:skip: I thought it was cool but came off a little too much like a procedural drama with the different bad guys every week. Then again The Shield kind of had that dynamic at times but still had a strong overall main story arc and character development. I'm gonna try to catch up before this season starts if it's as good as you say it is:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Last I watched was halfway through the 1st season when it first started:skip: I thought it was cool but came off a little too much like a procedural drama with the different bad guys every week. Then again The Shield kind of had that dynamic at times but still had a strong overall main story arc and character development. I'm gonna try to catch up before this season starts if it's as good as you say it is:manny:

I liked season 1 but if you didn't it gets better each season, trust me.

Also season 2, 3 and 4 have a main story arc that unfolds alongside the procedural "villain of the week" episodes. Season 1 didn't really have much of that.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I liked season 1 but if you didn't it gets better each season, trust me.

Also season 2, 3 and 4 have a main story arc that unfolds alongside the procedural "villain of the week" episodes. Season 1 didn't really have much of that.

Fred.
I remember enjoying what I saw of season 1. I think I remember a little of Raylan's love interest with some chick and his beef with Shane from The Shield. I'll probably just restart the series so I can refresh my memory of everything.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I remember enjoying what I saw of season 1. I think I remember a little of Raylan's love interest with some chick and his beef with Shane from The Shield. I'll probably just restart the series so I can refresh my memory of everything.
Breh the fukkery in this show is :banderas:

Easily one of the best shows on TV. Usually theres a big storyarc with a main "villian" and a bunch of other side stories.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah Boyd (Shane) is basically the Joker to Raylan's Batman.

This show is the Jadakiss of TV. It's not some super duper next level shyt, but you know when you throw on an ep it'll be quality TV, with great characters and writing. There isn't a single wack episode or even wack scene in the entire 4 seasons.

This show kills off side characters that are better than most main characters on other shows. And this show has quotables for days. I think you'll enjoy it.

Fred.