inval3sXIizvq.gif

imgvSevnHNHvQ.gif

iXJpqzVZZz3e7.gif

ihiYYPeIlnG1u.gif

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
@hexagram23

I don't know really, just a feeling I got. I think it's kinda sloppy how we don't know about the money and what happened between Boyd and Augustine in the car after they found out the cops got there first, we just see Boyd alive and kicking with Ava later that day. Given that Augustine has been shown as no nonsense kinda guy one would think he'd just say "I've had enough of your failures" and shot Boyd. It's not like he needs Boyd for getting Raylan and his ex-wife, that info is one google search away or at worst; one small bribe:yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@StraxStrax

I dunno, I can't really judge any of that until we see what happens next week. For all we know they're gonna kill (or try to kill) Ava and Boyd next ep.

Also keep in mind at this point in the season Augustine has basically no power in Harlan. He's down to 1-2 goons. Maybe not even that because the last time we saw his goons with Johnny the marshals had them.

So even if he wanted Boyd dead, Boyd has his own guns and goons. More than Augustine at this point.

Fred.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
@hexagram23

Nah man, Boyd has only Ava and that young dude in the bar left, right? Augustine has Picker and the two goons in the bar. It's just feels like we're missing, and I think they shot it but had to cut it for time, another car scene with Boyd, Augustine and Picker with Boyd explaining why they shouldn't kill him on the spot when they found out Ellen May was with the cops.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@StraxStrax

The two goons at the bar are gone breh. Remember Rachel/Raylan got them.

So Augustine has Picker, that's it. I'm saying even if he wanted Boyd dead yeah he could pull a trigger....but by that logic so could Boyd.

The scene with Ava/Boyd at the end of the ep was actually shot at the beginning. That's mentioned in the interview I posted. So that's another reason it seems off, chronologically.

Fred.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Damn I feel bad man

I feel bad for all the unnamed goons who are going to die next week. I mean Raylan killed a cartel boss just because he could not arrest him. Imagine what would happen once he has motivation like this.

damn

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Damn was anyone else thinking the rocking chair was gonna explode she sat on it? :heh:

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually think its gonna augustine vs raylan next episode instead of boyd vs raylan

they gotta be saving the all out boyd vs raylan war for the last season

someones gotta die in the last episode though, im thinking its augustine

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^^^Agree about the show going out on a high note, I knew it would be renewed but good to get the official word. Colt was ready to go out and Tim was ready to do it.

Did not see the end with Winona coming :damn:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Good point.

The show is filled with great actors, Raylan and Boyd being chief among them but I have to acknowledge the work that actress Abby Miller has put in as Ellen May. A role of a prostitute trying to turn her life around has been done many times, but she has put enough emotion/depth in it that I have been rooting for her to get saved and the hug she gave Shelby at the end :to: