Justice League: Throne of Atlantis Trailer

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i wanna start up some of these animated Justice League movies....which one should I start on? Ima newbie when it comes to DC animation outside of batman....

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Also like that Paul Eiding was in it, He was the submarine captain. Voice actor that played Roy campbell for MGS1

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
i wanna start up some of these animated Justice League movies....which one should I start on? Ima newbie when it comes to DC animation outside of batman....
Just pick and choose, they are all watchable

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

I think Doom and Crisis on Two Earths are good starting points. Starting with Flashpoint may not be a good idea. Probably one of the best, but it's not a traditional JL film. Also, The New Frontier is a good one. I enjoyed the animation and voice acting.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DC delivered another good one.

I like the way they depicted Arthur/Aquaman. The movie side of things could just take the Aquaman parts of this flick, remove the Justice League and they would have the perfect story for the Aquaman live-action movie.

Mera was gully as fukk with her water powers...she was killing everybody. She and Wonder Woman racked up a grip of bodies.

The chemistry between the Justice League cast has gotten better too and I liked that they spent time on some of the personal lives of the League members.

Another cool thing was the little Easter Eggs from other DC properties...juzt off the to[ of my head I remember them using the Super-Friends transition sound effect when the League shot up out of the ocean at the end to battle Orm; the scene from the Justice League comic where Aquaman called up the shark to eat the Para-Demons (with Black Manta being the victim instead; and Aquaman using "Outstanding!" like the Aquaman from the Brave & The Bold cartoon.

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think Doom and Crisis on Two Earths are good starting points. Starting with Flashpoint may not be a good idea. Probably one of the best, but it's not a traditional JL film. Also, The New Frontier is a good one. I enjoyed the animation and voice acting.
thanks breh, ill look into those
Well start slowly. Have you watched JL or JLU?
nope, I was looking for the best possible place to start

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thanks breh, ill look into those
nope, I was looking for the best possible place to start

Start with the cartoons for real. the movies are an ok place to start, some of them great, some of them meh, but the JL and JLU cartoons are really the best places to start. If you got Netflix, they're all on there. That gives you a good foundation then you can go into the movies

KevCo

Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Start with the cartoons for real. the movies are an ok place to start, some of them great, some of them meh, but the JL and JLU cartoons are really the best places to start. If you got Netflix, they're all on there. That gives you a good foundation then you can go into the movies
:salute: starting tonight

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:salute: starting tonight

Enjoy the ride homie. Try not to get caught up though because the show can become addictive and it's a lot of dope to run through. Just be sure to come up for air every now and then

83463-Tony-Montana-snorting-cocaine-zJGk.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Really good movie. Arthur was handling the shyt out of those trench man and Mera was a damn G but once again WW showed her ass. She be wrecking shyt in these animated movies. That skinny broad from Fast and Furious better bulk the fukk up quick if she want to look the part.

And I'm straight up jealous of @KevCo for never having seen JL and JLU. When you finish with those watch Young Justice.