Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
A pg-13 Deadpool movie would have been a disaster. Logan was what Wolverine should have been 17 years ago. Making them rated R made them more money due to hardcore fans knowing they weren't watered down. Deadpool made $ 140 million opening weekend with a $60 million budget. DC is a debacle.

Gambit should be rated R.

Rated R Gambit?

you-had-my-curiosity-gif-4.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I mean... disaster? Its a matter of perspective, who's really to say? If these guys are as talented as we think they are and hype them to be... I'm sure they couldve made them successful in their own right.

Blood, "fukks," "shyts", and extreme violence doesnt automatically make a film great..... if that was the case

We'd be talking about and keeping Wanted, Kick Ass 1 & 2, and a few others in the everyday current comic book discussion

Martha

I stan for Kickass 1 and watchmen.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yea.... I do too:wow:

With they (respectfully) $19M and $55M opening weekend asses:mjcry:

Martha

Kickass did that poorly? LOL, I was sold at the trailer with Nick Cage and old girl about her birthday gift. I also think this was Roger Eberts last review he gave the film some shyt like an F. I thought it was dope as hell. It doesn't get the props it deserves. I can see why people hate Watchmen. but gotdman if that shyt isn't piff, if you are a thinker.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I mean... disaster? Its a matter of perspective, who's really to say? If these guys are as talented as we think they are and hype them to be... I'm sure they couldve made them successful in their own right.

Blood, "fukks," "shyts", and extreme violence doesnt automatically make a film great..... if that was the case

We'd be talking about and keeping Wanted, Kick Ass 1 & 2, and a few others in the everyday current comic book discussion

Martha

Lol

How did Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine (which I liked a lot) compare to Logan and Deadpool?

It's not the cussing.....it's the purity of the character. Look no further than the PG-13 Spawn from 1997 as to what happens when you water an " R" character down.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kickass did that poorly? LOL, I was sold at the trailer with Nick Cage and old girl about her birthday gift. I also think this was Roger Eberts last review he gave the film some shyt like an F. I thought it was dope as hell. It doesn't get the props it deserves. I can see why people hate Watchmen. but gotdman if that shyt isn't piff, if you are a thinker.

That poorly?:picard:

Kick Ass in their whole run did what Cap2 and GOTG1 did in 2 days.... or A1 did in a day:wow:

Martha

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I didn't like Watchmen,but i think it could be worth a second look. Kickass was :wow: though, loved that movie.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas be like

why do you care you not making money you dont work for them, they didnt expect to do well. who cares if its trash its making money they'll keep making movies

uhh nikkas gonna get fired, months/years worth of planning gets re-arranged after flops especially one of this magnitude

back to the drawing board , maybe the third times the charm :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikkas be like

why do you care you not making money you dont work for them, they didnt expect to do well. who cares if its trash its making money they'll keep making movies

uhh nikkas gonna get fired, months/years worth of planning gets re-arranged after flops especially one of this magnitude

back to the drawing board , maybe the third times the charm :mjlol:

And then you go into another area of the coli and see the same niccas that be saying that shyt here... doing the exact same thing in other places stanning;

PS4, WWE, Lakers, Kobe, etc:frank1:

Martha

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This shyt is a massive flop, no way to spin it. Sucks cause the movie was damn good, I don't know anyone that saw it and didn't like the movie.

I guess when you hold it next to bvs and suicide squad, you can make a arguement about why those movies made it terrible but ignoring those films and this was a great movie with a few problems.