Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This is depressing news... I had so much hope for DC. Justice League flopped so hard they would be insane to make another one. It hurts to say it but Marvel fans finally won the war.:mjcry:

DC should have spent more money on marketing the film. They were praised for how well they marketed Suicide Squad, so why didn't they spend the same money on Justice League
?

They needed needed to focus on writing, directing and having a vision of their shared universe. Marketing had nada to do with this. The stench was planted in BVS and the universe never recovered.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Store brand Avengers
they the lil bootleg action figures youd find in the back of the corner store back in the day.
shyts be like .89 cents and shyt.
Trap-Toys-Eazy-He.jpg

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Except marvel played the long game and DC went Batman VS Superman second film in.
It wouldn’t have been a problem if BvS had a good script, dialogue, and real Lex Luthor

I still stand by that they didn’t need to do a bunch of solo movies. They just fukked it all up:yeshrug:

The consensus GOAT CBM was a dark movie

The consensus GOAT MCU movie was the darkest in the universe.

TDK and TWS were also pretty long

And yet, WB is mandating runtimes and jokes:gucci:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It wouldn’t have been a problem if BvS had a good script, dialogue, and real Lex Luthor

I still stand by that they didn’t need to do a bunch of solo movies. They just fukked it all up:yeshrug:

The consensus GOAT CBM was a dark movie

The consensus GOAT MCU movie was the darkest in the universe.

TDK and TWS were also pretty long

And yet, WB is mandating runtimes and jokes:gucci:
sere, this what happens when you dont be yourself.
:ufdup:

i dont give a shyt whos wearing ADIDAS im always gonna be on my NIKE shyt!
:smokinsmokinweed:

Honestly, i liked that one side was more dark and the other was more light hearted in ways.
fukk the critics!
do what you good at.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Its weird because Suicide Squad did great because of marketing. And DC was enjoying the success of wonder woman this year so Batman V Superman should have did a lot better. I'm praying they reboot the universe and create new films that pander to the average idiot moviegoer

They need to find their "voice". They clearly panicked and got caught off guard by milking Batman for years and never paid attention to their other properties until 2012 when Avengers dropped.

Instead of just putting their own Kevin Feige in charge it's been this copy and paste rush job and more important, the audience can clearly tell. Let Affleck walk, put Gadot as the face of the team, kick out Snyder and start over. Aquaman will probably underperform as well. They have lost the fans and critics faith.

Or they should have paid Nolan a boatload to make their universe.

Take your time and do a good Green Lantern movie. This shyt is on life support.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Reviews are bad"
"Wait for the box office #'s," they defiantly said
Now the reviews and box office #'s are bad
What will they say?:jbhmm:

Disney should bump up the release of Star Wars and put DCEU out of it's misery:mjgrin:

I've noticed certain people have yet to enter this thread. They need some prep time to create excuses. I'll wait...
ezgif-5-47927ebbd4.gif
This nikka Flex :dead:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They need to find their "voice". They clearly panicked and got caught off guard by milking Batman for years and never paid attention to their other properties until 2012 when Avengers dropped.

Instead of just putting their own Kevin Feige in charge it's been this copy and paste rush job and more important, the audience can clearly tell. Let Affleck walk, put Gadot as the face of the team, kick out Snyder and start over. Aquaman will probably underperform as well. They have lost the fans and critics faith.

Or they should have paid Nolan a boatload to make their universe.

Take your time and do a good Green Lantern movie. This shyt is on life support.
If Aquaman is good it will do fine. As bad as the first week numbers are they can still recover without a reboot. Just concentrate on the origin one off movies they already have planned. Make them good movies first instead of worrying about the $ aspect. If they can string together 4 to 5 good movies in a row. They can look toward team ups or another JL movie.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If Aquaman is good it will do fine. As bad as the first week numbers are they can still recover without a reboot. Just concentrate on the origin one off movies they already have planned. Make them good movies first instead of worrying about the $ aspect. If they can string together 4 to 5 good movies in a row. They can look toward team ups or another JL movie.

Their only concern will be $$. This is the 4th out of 5th mediocre, ok or bad movie in their catalogue.

If it's not WW they have no goodwill with audiences or critics.

Last edited: