Just wondering what the average education level is here in TLR.

Highest level completed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

concise

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: Went to do a quick comparison on th numbers here to the numbers in HL, and while there does seem to be more people there who finished their Bachelor's, got Master's and up, that poll has multiple options and the numbers for highest level attained goes over 100%. :heh:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I tell youth all the time, find your niche early. Don't wait until after HS or during college to figure out what you want to do. Find what you're good at and move on from there. Financially, college deter many to attend. Don't feel discouraged, use your brain. You can turn almost anything into gold if you truly work hard for it. At the end of the day, the name sells. You're basically paying $45,000 + yearly for the name. Take advantage in every way you can because at the end of the day these institutions will take advantaged of you.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Hmmmm :patrice:

This explain why threads made in HL are generally better than the ones made in TLR....

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:blessed: All my black brothers with college degrees. st0rmfr0nt would be dissapointed.

Super-super senior status. :sadcam:

But only 20 credits left. :youngsabo:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:patrice: Went to do a quick comparison on th numbers here to the numbers in HL, and while there does seem to be more people there who finished their Bachelor's, got Master's and up, that poll has multiple options and the numbers for highest level attained goes over 100%. :heh:

Some people voted in both polls and changed their votes too...