Just wondering what the average education level is here in TLR.

Highest level completed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Technical Degree option?

Exactly what I said.

I went to Howard for 3 years didn't finish money was too much.

We take to a tech school got a electrical cert.

Started working right away in infrared thermography.

I make more now than I ever thought I would so fast but I plan on going back and completing a degree in electrical engineering.

:manny: my story

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^Wouldn't that be technically "some college" or an Associates?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the way tuition is increasing a G.E.D. bout to be an associates degree:wow:
Honestly man, as much as they make an AA out to be a below average job, I know nikkas with AAs that have gwap and nikkas with BAs who are broke, so it's all about how you move and the people you move with. My cousins husband went to Uni, didn't graduate and still making over 100k a year, and he don't got Certs breh :mjpls:

Last edited:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
Honestly man, as much as they make an AA out to be a below average job, I know nikkas with AAs that have gwap and nikkas with BAs who are broke, so it's all about how you move and the people you move with. My cousins husband went to UCLA, didn't graduate and still making over 100k a year, and he don't got Certs breh :mjpls:

I feel you. Any degree or ability is only as good as how you work it.

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
IM in the same boat as you breh. Except with the same degree, I never found a job in my field of study :snoop:
Look into colleges. My sister has a degree in marketing and works at Hampton University in the recruiting and marketing department . Worth a shot breh

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I will be done with my Bachelors in Economics this December at the ripe old age of 29, better late than never!
I'm looking forward to joining the real world and working for a living afterwards. In a few years I may study for an MBA or Masters in Economics or Finance depending on how things go, I definitely need to work for a while and develop some professional skills and competencies first though
My father has a Ph.D and my mother has a Masters, I'm letting the fam down :to:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I will be done with my Bachelors in Economics this December at the ripe old age of 29, better late than never!
I'm looking forward to joining the real world and working for a living afterwards. In a few years I may study for an MBA or Masters in Economics or Finance depending on how things go, I definitely need to work for a while and develop some professional skills and competencies first though
Imma graduate when I'm 29 too:sadcam:but hey :manny: it is what it is. I'm finally ready mentally

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Imma graduate when I'm 29 too:sadcam:but hey :manny: it is what it is. I'm finally ready mentally
Same, I originally went to university straight out of school, I just wasn't ready and walked away from it after a year. I am a bit scared about the fact that I will be in a graduate job scheme at the same level with people who are up to 8 years younger than me, but what the heck, we (almost) here now!

I'm looking forward to making my mark and hopefully our age and wisdom that goes along with it helps us to :eat:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same, I originally went to university straight out of school, I just wasn't ready and walked away from it after a year. I am a bit scared about the fact that I will be in a graduate job scheme at the same level with people who are up to 8 years younger than me, but what the heck, we (almost) here now!

I'm looking forward to making my mark and hopefully our age and wisdom that goes along with it helps us to :eat:
nikka dont even worry about it, I've met nikkas in Germany that tell me that they don't get their degree until they're 28, masters at 30, we all need that time to just do whatever the fukk we want, but what matters is that you're getting it done and want to get it done.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
I feel like i made this post. I was in college for a long ass time too. My dad also has a PhD. My mom has 2 masters and my older brother is an Engineer. If my daddy didnt love me they would have disowned me :upsetfavre: . Im going to get an MBA in a few years while im with my employer so they can pay for it.