Just wondering what the average education level is here in TLR.

Highest level completed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I will be done with my Bachelors in Economics this December at the ripe old age of 29, better late than never!
I'm looking forward to joining the real world and working for a living afterwards. In a few years I may study for an MBA or Masters in Economics or Finance depending on how things go, I definitely need to work for a while and develop some professional skills and competencies first though
My father has a Ph.D and my mother has a Masters, I'm letting the fam down :to:

I feel like i made this post. I was in college for a long ass time too. My dad also has a PhD. My mom has 2 masters and my older brother is an Engineer. If my daddy didnt love me they would have disowned me :upsetfavre: . Im going to get an MBA in a few years while im with my employer so they can pay for it.

that nigerian pressure :wow: I feel y'all

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^I had a lot of scholarships and I have a GAShip now (full tuition and stipend.) Between what will be 3 degrees in May, I have like $15,000 of loan debt. I consider that :blessed:

playplayaj

Drumming genius
Daps
Reppin
757 VA
I feel like i made this post. I was in college for a long ass time too. My dad also has a PhD. My mom has 2 masters and my older brother is an Engineer. If my daddy didnt love me they would have disowned me :upsetfavre: . Im going to get an MBA in a few years while im with my employer so they can pay for it.

I feel you. Military payin for mine. It ain't trickin if they got it:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like this thread...though this poll seems off.

GA tech undergrad. I went on to UGA school of Pharmacy, No student loans...full ride scholarships through both schools plus my dad's VA educational benefits. :blessed:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
3 months of college, Art Fundamentals. I wasn't ready to commit to anything after highschool. Did my soul searching. I'll go back in a few years.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where you work breh/what you do
I work at an investment company and my title is Business Analyst but it's more like portfolio management. We have a team of Project Managers and about 230 projects and we provide high level reporting and details where necessary in regards to those projects and the portfolio as a whole. Like how much is this project in regards to the entire budget, how many more projects can we add based on money we have left and stuff like that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will be done with my Bachelors in Economics this December at the ripe old age of 29, better late than never!
I'm looking forward to joining the real world and working for a living afterwards. In a few years I may study for an MBA or Masters in Economics or Finance depending on how things go, I definitely need to work for a while and develop some professional skills and competencies first though
My father has a Ph.D and my mother has a Masters, I'm letting the fam down :to:

I didn't graduate until I was 27, after my daughter was born. I went full-time for like a year and a half to finish up. I'm trying to get my masters before I turn 35 and a PhD later in life. Sometime in my 40's or 50's, God willing.

Don't even feel bad education is ageless.