Just wondering what the average education level is here in TLR.

Highest level completed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yeah, It's not that impressive though family.... trust me

I wented to go to UofL college but had to choose a university here in Berlin instead.

Heard the social life at imperial is a sausage fest with. Lse + Imperial have bad reps for their social scene. UCL and Kimgs seem better.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
High school graduates or people with associates or some college make up a larger portion of educational attainment for African Americans but as expected the coli never represents the general consensus :whistle:. Either that or nikkas with anything less than a bachelors scared to vote.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
High school graduates or people with associates or some college make up a larger portion of educational attainment for African Americans but as expected the coli never represents the general consensus :whistle:. Either that or nikkas with anything less than a bachelors scared to vote.
or maybe because it's Saturday night. A lot of people aren't online.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

or maybe because it's Saturday night. A lot of people aren't online.

Also there isn't an option for those currently in college

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wented to go to UofL college but had to choose a university here in Berlin instead.

Heard the social life at imperial is a sausage fest with. Lse + Imperial have bad reps for their social scene. UCL and Kimgs seem better.[/quote

Imperial, Kings and even struggle LSE are in the heart of London, you'd be a lame if you restricted yourself to a sausage fest

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imperial college is a real sausage fest....

Master's degree in Structural Engineering.....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Same here, I got my bachelors, and I plan on movin up through experience and opportunities. I cannot stomach being back in a class.

man that school shyt is for the birds. my wife....I saw her get her bachelors, and then her masters, and now she's working on her PH.D. that shyt does NOT look fun at all :scusthov:

concise

Veteran
Daps

So?
How many people do you know in real life that regularly post on message boards?

Also there isn't an option for those currently in college

There is.
>>>>"some college, no degree"<<<<