Just wondering what the average education level is here in TLR.

Highest level completed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Some college, I'm probably going back in the fall to satisfy my grandma but for the ad industry you really don't need a degree.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
hopefully not at UVI :scusthov:
What's your problem with THE University of the Virgin Islands, jerkoff?
Anyway I've gotten all the requirements for my professional doctorate working on finishing a master right now though :manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What's your problem with THE University of the Virgin Islands, jerkoff?
Anyway I've gotten all the requirements for my professional doctorate working on finishing a master right now though :manny:
sarcasm....it's an insider joke breh...
Some college, I'm probably going back in the fall to satisfy my grandma but for the ad industry you really don't need a degree.
explains a lot :beli:

Daps
sarcasm....it's an insider joke breh...

explains a lot :beli:

? I was able to get a salary job with benefits with one year of college under my belt not to mention I worked my ass off at two internships before I got that job and while in first year college. Formal education isn't for everyone so stop.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
? I was able to get a salary job with benefits with one year of college under my belt not to mention I worked my ass off at two internships before I got that job and while in first year college. Formal education isn't for everyone so stop.
y0 relax that's how it should be and a sign of a good economy. I know numerous peeps( :old: er) whom only did one year stints in college or universities, then were able to obtain secure decent paying jobs...

The only problem is, there's a ceiling when it comes down to management. The requirement is merely a BA(could be unicorns FFS)

Now youngins, need a BA just to work at starbucks or get even an interview to a job, that doesn't require "higher education"