Bushed
Daps
Everytime this fakkit mentions my name I have to post this

Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg
Tell another man to drop his location so you can pound him out brehs :dame:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Now that we got that out the way. To those saying I was late…like I said, she let 5 mothafukkas walk through there but stopped me. I just wanted to know why. Also I didn’t even have a bag to check. I know someone mentioned that.

And @Dre Space Age you riding fakkit dikk early in the morning
you got time to post on thecoli you got time to check in on your phone so that you don't even have to go to the ticket counter. that means you can walk into the airport go straight through TSA and straight to your departure gate. all you need is your ID and that QR code they give you when you check in on your phone.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:ufdup:Lesson learned

Call your loved ones when you land

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
damn that's crazy. I don't like going back and forth. If it's gonna be like that I just hop on my phone and start making arrangements. You not gonna ruin my trip. This happened to me with jetblue but as I was talking to the sassy ass attendant I was working with United in a parallel timeline. bish was looking for alternate flights with a frowny face like damn just airdrop me in if it's that much of a hassle.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you got time to post on thecoli you got time to check in on your phone so that you don't even have to go to the ticket counter. that means you can walk into the airport go straight through TSA and straight to your departure gate. all you need is your ID and that QR code they give you when you check in on your phone.

giphy.gif

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Didn't we change it to eat a D
Kinda silly to tell a chick to eat yo d because most females like that

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Tell them to link the quote. That is a fukking fake quote and everytime one of you nikkas fall for this fakkits shenanigans I become disappointed in yall.

If you have eyes and frequent the site, you can clearly see this fakkit is obsessed with me. nikka probably has multiple aliases on this site.