Just Told The Woman At The Frontier Agent Desk To Suck My dikk

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never fly with frontier @Double Burger With Cheese is absolutely correct so I got a flight to Vegas on a discount so these fools wait till the end to tell me I can only bring on 5 fukking pounds I’m like wtf you mean five fukking pounds my kicks nikka wtf.

So they like show up three hours early just in case the flight overbooked y’all already know where I’m going with this. Fortunately The Lovers and Friends concert was canceled due to warnings of a sandstorm because I didn’t make it anywhere and I got my money back but ever fukk with frontier.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women have great intuition,she probably sensed the violatale,emotional energy from a mile away. Thank you to all those who secure our airports,and even find time to "do their big one"

wVDOf3.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Rude ass bytch thought I wasn’t gonna pipe up. Let some caccity cacs on the plane but tell me I’m too late. Then get an attitude when I say, but you just let them on the plane.I just wanted to know how they were able to get on and not me. Then a nikka only late cause yall broke ass got yall terminal all the way the fukk at the end. 20 minute walk terminal having ass nikkas

She really didn’t give a fukk for real though. Really went back and forth with a nikka for like 5 minutes. Everyone looking in shock at me like I’m the crazy one. I told that bytch to call security and I would beat his ass. To her credit she ain’t call nobody cause I would have been cooked. I was in the right but the optics didn’t look good. Plus I think that bytch just wanted to argue.

Moral of the story: Do not be cheap and fly frontier. Spend that shyt. I had saved almost $300 by getting that flight but now I’m about to buy a same day flight and shyt like $600 one way smh

Important facts: Your boy still has flying privileges and these bytch nikkas can’t hold me
Fly Frontier brehs…

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Now that we got that out the way. To those saying I was late…like I said, she let 5 mothafukkas walk through there but stopped me. I just wanted to know why. Also I didn’t even have a bag to check. I know someone mentioned that.

And @Dre Space Age you riding fakkit dikk early in the morning