“Suck my short fat dikk until the cum turns clear” - TLR breh

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You’ve been stalking me all day. Do you enjoy arguing with strangers online? :huhldup:

I’m sorry I forgot and stopped caring about a rape story from 3 years ago. Does that make you feel better?
I stalked someone that quoted me? Make it make sense dummy :laff:

I just find your posts hypocritical and funny breh, that’s all. People are insane on here :lolbron:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I stalked someone that quoted me? Make it make sense dummy :laff:

I just find your posts hypocritical and funny breh, that’s all. People are insane on here :lolbron:
I quoted you earlier this morning. You’re quoting me several hours later. Go make the not guilty thread and stop crying about a thread from 2022.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
not-like-us-kendrick-lamar.gif

Daps
Died in the late 90s? "Suck my dikk" is more popular than ever with Gen Z :russ:

Well with the Gen Z in NYC at least. They have ran SMD into the ground to the point it loss it's effectiveness :francis: SMD use to be a GOAT way to disrespect someone until Gen Z got a hold of it :francis:

Hearing that shyt all the time when these middle and HS kids pass by :scust: can't even think of different roast backs, wondering if that's an insult or a request for each other :feedme: :sitdown::dame:

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Aight...I apologize. I was way outta line. :wow:

Forgive me. Imma take a break from thecoli and get the necessary help I need.

@Roger king I take back what I said to you. I should've said something else.

I understand alot of my postings lately has been due to the political climate in USA, and I need to do better.

@RickyDiBiase you do know your opinions about my art are your opinions and I respect them. But please note your opinions are based in dogmatic logic and actually don't hold any weight on my success. So I'm thankful honestly for the fact you take the time to voice your opinions. You could ignore my art, but yet you feel empowered to voice your distaste and disgust for my art. That's powerful breh and I truly appreciate it.

I know this may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not.

I really want TheColi to forgive me and I will be doing better moving forward after my
Again I apologize for my comments to @Roger king and I will refrain from such behavior in the future when I return from my self imposed banishment.
fukk that, I say stand on what you said and let nikkas stay mad even if you do sound suspect

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Oh yeah and yall not about to bully my breh @Thick_Necc_Jenkins

that fukk boy @Roger king be sucking LeBron dikk every chance he gets, how yall mad at the homie for telling him to do what he loves? FOH
Roger King is a bytch and just like ⁰Certified.

Them two dudes are the only people on theColi I wanna see brutalized and disenfranchised

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
fukk that, I say stand on what you said and let nikkas stay mad even if you do sound suspect

Roger King is a dumb ass tho on tha cool.

I hate the way he types
I hate the way he chooses that wack ass graphic avi of Miles
I hate the way he dikk rides LeBron
I hate the way he was on theColi begging for money
I hate that b*stard

I'm not a violent man...but I'm sure he would be the body they find me with