“Suck my short fat dikk until the cum turns clear” - TLR breh

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Roger King is a dumb ass tho on tha cool.

I hate the way he types
I hate the way he chooses that wack ass graphic avi of Miles
I hate the way he dikk rides LeBron
I hate the way he was on theColi begging for money
I hate that b*stard

I'm not a violent man...but I'm sure he would be the body they find me with
:dame:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
that was trully ungodly
scust%201128.png

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Aight...I apologize. I was way outta line. :wow:

Forgive me. Imma take a break from thecoli and get the necessary help I need.

@Roger king I take back what I said to you. I should've said something else.

I understand alot of my postings lately has been due to the political climate in USA, and I need to do better.

@RickyDiBiase you do know your opinions about my art are your opinions and I respect them. But please note your opinions are based in dogmatic logic and actually don't hold any weight on my success. So I'm thankful honestly for the fact you take the time to voice your opinions. You could ignore my art, but yet you feel empowered to voice your distaste and disgust for my art. That's powerful breh and I truly appreciate it.

I know this may sound like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not.

I really want TheColi to forgive me and I will be doing better moving forward after my break.

Again I apologize for my comments to @Roger king and I will refrain from such behavior in the future when I return from my self imposed banishment.
nikka what? :what: fukk the soft shyt and continue to talk yo shyt. The fukk is this? an apology letter to TLR? :why:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

I understand alot of my postings lately has been due to the political climate in USA, and I need to do better.

@RickyDiBiase you do know your opinions about my art are your opinions and I respect them. But please note your opinions are based in dogmatic logic and actually don't hold any weight on my success. So I'm thankful honestly for the fact you take the time to voice your opinions. You could ignore my art, but yet you feel empowered to voice your distaste and disgust for my art. That's powerful breh and I truly appreciate it.

I really want TheColi to forgive me and I will be doing better moving forward after my break.

Again I apologize for my comments to @Roger king and I will refrain from such behavior in the future when I return from my self imposed banishment.
Apology not accepted so fukk you
:dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Me @Inertia Creeps @NOSaintsFan02 and @b. woods gonna get you the help you need brothers…

Who Dat nation stays together

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yall make it real easy to never want to spend money on this site just for 'paid contributor' to be under my name or whatever the shyt is