Just started watching the shield

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Man I must of been the only person rooting for Kavaughn (Forest Whittaker) during season 4, Mackey is easily one of the biggest pieces of shyt as a main character didnt have much sympathy after the first episode.
I'm watching that how over again (mad replay value cuz i never watch shoes over).

Daps
Now on season 4

Damn they just have got a huge budget bump cause fukkin glen close, anthony anderson, michael peña, etc all main cast now.

This will clearly be a better season

Yep. One time gon be doing time... for a looooong time. :birdman: From now on, when I say suck my dikk, you ask you want me to lick your balls too, daddy? :birdman: :dame:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Now on season 4

Damn they just have got a huge budget bump cause fukkin glen close, anthony anderson, michael peña, etc all main cast now.

This will clearly be a better season
I'm rewatching this show myself. I usually don't rewatch shows but this one has too much fukkery.

Daps
IT TASTES...LIKE PISS...TO ME :damn: :mindblown:

lmao

just got there

just PISSING...just PISSING ALL OVER US :mindblown:

HE DEALS DRUGS :damn:

HE BEATS SUSPECTS :damn:

breh fukking the opps wife to make him seem compromised was WILD :laff:

He deals drugs! He beats suspects! And that was just in one day! I wonder what he'll do tomorrow!!! :damn:

:laff: One of the most iconic scenes of the show

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The amount of great actors and actresses on the show is really wild. Great writing too for the most part. Also love how even side stories were great because of how great the cast is. Episodes with heavy Claudette and Dutch scenes work like magic.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Mackie vs. Kaveanugh is one of the best rivalries in tv history brehs...just got to season 6 and damn...i'm not reading replies before this much to avoid spoilers because this shyt has gotten thrilling

The Shield s4 and s5 are five stars.

BTW, do they ever change this wack ass theme song? LMAO, its wild nobody called them out for it

Daps
Mackie vs. Kaveanugh is one of the best rivalries in tv history brehs...just got to season 6 and damn...i'm not reading replies before this much to avoid spoilers because this shyt has gotten thrilling

The Shield s4 and s5 are five stars.

BTW, do they ever change this wack ass theme song? LMAO, its wild nobody called them out for it

Lemme ask you a question... can you make out any words in the theme song? If so, what does it sound like he's saying? :sas2: