Just started watching the shield

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
LMAO Shane down SO fukkin bad right now. On the run, gettin' robbed, trying to hustle to make it, just on some ultra dirtbag shyt. Now he's turning into a junkie :dead:

Can't wait until Mackie blows his brains out [don't spoil either way]. fukk this dude and his shytty ass wife. Glad she just hurt her shoulder

Last edited:
Daps
Walton Goggins might be the best TV actor of the last 20 years when I think about it

between this, justified, all the danny mcbride comedies

versatility right there :wow:

I just started my rewatch last night. :wow:

I was doing a rewatch a couple years ago and I always stop when Lem gets killed cause thats when everything started to fall apart :to:

I was planning on resuming where I left off but I didn't remember which ep I left off on so I said why not the beginning :wow:

Watched the 1st episode and it was so good. Immediately restored the feeling :wow:

Yes Walter Goggins is a great actor but it's a crime that Michael Chiklis hasn't gotten more looks. I wonder were casting directors having an issue with casting him cause he played Vic so well that he was typecast :wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this still holds up as maybe the craziest shyt i ever saw on TV. i don't rate the shield as my favorite show because there were a couple throw away seasons, but the finale is top 5 finales easily.

it's doesn't match the quality of the wire but the highs were just as high showing the corruption in the LAPD.

also where I discovered CCH Pounder who is truly an unfukkwitable actress.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder were casting directors having an issue with casting him cause he played Vic so well that he was typecast :wow:
i think this has to be it. low key i think he type cast himself too, i swear i seen him in interviews acting like he really is vic mackey lol.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i think this has to be it. low key i think he type cast himself too, i swear i seen him in interviews acting like he really is vic mackey lol.

Chiklis always seems jovial and light hearted in interviews I see these days lol

He really should be getting more roles though

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

this still holds up as maybe the craziest shyt i ever saw on TV. i don't rate the shield as my favorite show because there were a couple throw away seasons, but the finale is top 5 finales easily.

it's doesn't match the quality of the wire but the highs were just as high showing the corruption in the LAPD.

also where I discovered CCH Pounder who is truly an unfukkwitable actress.

GOAT series finale. Greatest final few episode run as well