Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
The hate OP is getting from the plethora of untraveled local incels that frequent this forum, is hilarious :laff:
yall really think people are "untraveled" (not a word btw lol) cause they think its weird to buy poverty p*ssy?

do you buy p*ssy (in america or abroad) and would you tell people about it proudly?

i feel like most black people arent down with sex tourism bc many of us can relate to the women in our community being prone to financial desperation at the hands of whites, so supporting sex tourism, even when black people are doing it, seems odd and like some colonizer shyt. seems especially weird for middle class blacks, because our families are literally steps away from this lifestyle or currently live around such

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
yall really think people are "untraveled" (not a word btw lol) cause they think its weird to buy poverty p*ssy?

do you buy p*ssy (in america or abroad) and would you tell people about it proudly?

i feel like most black people arent down with sex tourism bc many of us can relate to the women in our community being prone to financial desperation at the hands of whites, so supporting sex tourism, even when black people are doing it, seems odd and like some colonizer shyt. seems especially weird for middle class blacks, because our families are literally steps away from this lifestyle or currently live around such

Look at this hit dog, in here hollerin’. :mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
All countries basically:snoop:

Even the most theocratic countries have high percentages of sex workers and red light districts (underground or in the open)

Israel, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia,China, Sweden, South Africa, etc

The DR is not unique. It’s only much closer to NY that’s why it gets a lot of word of mouth
As much p*ssy as I bought world wide :mjlit:

Might as well call me Chaucer Wold peace:wow:

And I am a former NATO military service
member:wow:

Really Allied with the globe

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
And another thing...I'm sure there are hundreds of fine Dominican hookers in New York
Are they too expensive or what??

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Look at this hit dog, in here hollerin’. :mjlol:
nah breh. im happily together with a woman i find amazing attractive and able to meet all of my needs and wants. no incel gang here and no need for a hooker.

answer the question though.

do you buy p*ssy in america or abroad? and do you tell people about it? i think most women would be repulsed at a dude who engages in sex tourism, especially in impoverished countries.

also as a black man, if you are attractive, there's is no way you should need to BUY p*ssy abroad when we can go anywhere and garner most female attention since most international women are tired of being hounded by white lames on some colonizer vibes. You and your crew should be able to hit the streets/club and have a gang of chicks interested in hanging out.

paying to risk herp is weird to most people. i was one a date with a woman who was tryna get with me, after noticing holes in her story and questioning, i realized she was a sex worker and promptly kicked her out of my house. no one needs p*ssy that bad unless they have an issue

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I find these DR threads very funny, especially when you juxtapose it with that thread with 50 cent and him having like 8 chicks DTF in the hotel room. Dudes see stuff like that and wonder "where can I get that same access of bad chicks ready to smash at the drop of the hat and won't leave my pockets sore"?

Again, I don't see this as dudes not being able to pull at home, I think it's just dudes wanting to live, even if it's for a few days, like Nelly and co. in that tip drill video :yeshrug:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'm not mad at you breh, why not enjoy your vacation to the fullest

You banging 8s and 9s that you'd have to put hella effort into banging anyway

Now you come back and you don't even feel as compelled to waste your energy

People like you help even out the ecosystem, you're a pioneer breh, fukk that enjoy your vacay

:whoo:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bytches here that would get SIMPED in the states selling ass for $40-$60 dollars :mjlol:

I'm talking fire bytches here that would get taken out on the occasional $300 date, bought whatever they want, flown out all that walking the streets while their Dominican counter parts in NY are getting $200 bottles bought for them at La Marina and shyt.

Id advise against wifin a Dominican chic that moved to the US after age 14. Odds are if she fire she was capitalizing and selling ass in Sousoa :yeshrug: girls from all over the country come for a week or two, sell ass and go back to their boyfriends, kids, school, etc. In other parts of DR I pulled a chic that was WITH her boyfriend at the supermarket.

Anyways me and my nikkas out to Brazil later this year to fukk shyt up again :lolbron:

What kind of trash ass captain obvious thread is this?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seen the phone history of some of the females who work in sosua and they have at minimum about 5 dedicated guys who think they are in a relationship with them. I seen with my own eyes at western union in DR of them picking up money daily from the various men they got caught up. These broads are living in Santiago/santo Domingo and driving brand new cars and making money. These broads are chsrging damm near American prices and able to clear 300 dollars USD a day easy if she the right type.

One broad will have a Canadian,Russian, British, Swiss, german, and American all sending in that money. These broads are hustlers not stop. Meanwhile their ehole family taken care of and they got a whole husband at home.

These broads are drafting up fake medical prescriptions for dumb nikkas to pay for their medicine. Every broad will send a message sayinf they "sick" and need help. There are really some real simp nikkas out here really believing these broads love them.

The amount of money flowing in is :wow:.

And I respect the hustle 100 percent. I told dudes the western union hustle was real

Once again what’s the obsession over prostitution in the DR. The US has many more hoes selling ass than the DR does.

It’s just more expensive due to the cost of living as well as illegal

And as of late I’m starting to second guess it being more expensive here cause of it being illegal. I think a bigger reason is the reactions in this thread . Basically in America these dudes make more of a big deal out of it and in DR the men from there don’t give a fukk. I can’t see men in DR sitting around constantly saying how if their friends see hookers they are losers or simps.

Or if they feel a certain way they don’t obsess over it. I just know these countries look at Americans weird for acting all amazed.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've seen this. My dad's best friend ended up bringing a DR chick back to the states that was half his age. He built a house in DR because he wanted to retire there with her.

Only problem is that after he built the house over there her whole family moved into that bytch. There's no room for him in that occupied house :Wowceaser34:

I can’t lie every time up here when I see a badDominican chick set up shop with their own hair salon I assume they are a former or current ho.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all lames be trying to hard to be super black online stop it.

Exactly he trying hard for no reason as if Atlanta doesn’t have Jamaican women, Haitian women, Bajan women,etc but he talking about “lusting over island hoes”. Lmao