Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
We only came in to condemn you for buying desolate p*ssy like a sucka,and bragging about getting it at a discount compared to men in the states.
How much do you think your life is worth? Thats how much you just paid to fukk prostitute p*ssy in a foreign country where anything could happen,plus STD's.
Sure dudes here are simping and paying for 200 dates with these so called exoticals,but paying for it in the DR in your case was the equivelant of paying $5000 USD based on the risk to your life. 5K the value I am giving your life because I think you are a piece of trash for participating in this:respect:

And I know damn well you put yourself at risk of a STD so don't try to clean it up. Because surely you wouldn't make a thread bragging about paying 40$ for getting p*ssy while you had a condom on:mjlol:
found the simp :mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I aint read thru the thread so sorry if someone said it first, but had to chuckle at "fire bytches."
:mjlol:

Strap up homie.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hear what you're saying.

Every single nikka in here has paid for p*ssy indirectly and they knew exactly what they were doing. nikkas acting high and mighty like if they could avoid taking some of the bytches they smashed in the past out on dates they wouldn't do it. Some nikkas will do whatever to smash certain chics from taking her out, buying her shyt to straight up her thinking they're in a relationship before he smashes. I done seen it all.

All men indirectly pay for the snatch. We do that here Stateside. It is what it is..

But, one of the things I hear from brehs who are well travelled is that they say that brehs don't travel abroad which is true to an extent.
I hear what you're saying.

Every single nikka in here has paid for p*ssy indirectly and they knew exactly what they were doing. nikkas acting high and mighty like if they could avoid taking some of the bytches they smashed in the past out on dates they wouldn't do it. Some nikkas will do whatever to smash certain chics from taking her out, buying her shyt to straight up her thinking they're in a relationship before he smashes. I done seen it all.

All men indirectly pays for the coot. We do this stateside..It is what it is..

I heard brehs online and on social media talking about how there is a lack of brehs travelling abroad which is true to an extent. I am one of those brehs and already admitted to it.

My whole contention is that when I do get a chance to hop on planes, trains and automobiles, that I want to have the ultimate adventure!!!

On some real shyt, I ain't gonna do all that travelling dealing with timezone changes snd jetlag just to stare at some old ass buildings and artifacts!

That's cool and all, but let's be real.. I wanna mingle and get shyt crackin with the women folk wherever I go like ANY other normal ass heterosexual man up in this mofo! Lol

fukk a prostitute! Where the fine ass square women at in these foreign lands???

Benefited

Banned
Daps
found the simp :mjlol:

"Simp" has always been synonym for "nikkas who buy p*ssy" where I'm from,you can't escape that because you used a coupon:mjlol:
Btw,the same type of DR women you paying 40$ for in the DR I've had simp me here in ATL and I dismissed them. Why?something called morals,sorry I'm righteously attached:respect:. They were the type to take advantage of trick nikkas like yourself love of so called exoticals,you don't let women like that knock you off your square,for what?some p*ssy? Meanwhile you and your crew out in foreign lands risking life,limb,career,marriages etc.

Take this wisdom in and do better next time family,next time you go to a poor foreign country just give some people money that could change their lives,thats your assignment:respect:.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Meanwhile you and your crew out in foreign lands risking life,limb,career,marriages etc..
this the crazy thing about it to me :mjlol:

payin $40 to play herpes roulette international community puss:dead:

just pull a fine bytch that you can keep 24/7 here lol

nikkas gettin married to a woman just to pay and fukk someone they think is more attractive than they wifey?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
only a cracka or lonely ass nikka would say some lame ass shyt like this.. try again phil :myman:
Nah lame the shyt you're saying don't make sense but I understand wack nikkas don't like the truth being said about them. Only a lame product trying to be super black would say what you said. The lonely part don't even make a lick of sense but when you're in your feelings cats say the silliest shyt. Just stop trying to be super black my guy you get no props for it lame