Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A nikka on the coli calling someone lame. How will I ever go on in life :sadbron:

:mjlol: Keep looking into my post history to see what I do and what I make :manny: I'm booking my trips and adding passport stamps while you're begging your boss for time off to go to stay in trash ass Atlantic City for your vacations :umad:

Half the posters on this board are simps. Don't pay them any mind.

Do yo thing and enjoy life. I got a homie who is living in Taiwan with his native Afro Taiwan girl.

Black men should travel. Not just for p*ssy but the experience. I ain't gon judge if a few international hoes throw the p*ssy at you. :yeshrug:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
this the crazy thing about it to me :mjlol:

payin $40 to play herpes roulette international community puss:dead:

just pull a fine bytch that you can keep 24/7 here lol

nikkas gettin married to a woman just to pay and fukk someone they think is more attractive than they wifey?

I never payed for p*ssy,but I get it,When I was in my teens and early 20's I did plenty of reckless things that showed I didn't value my life in order to fukk something raw,now that I look back:snoop:. OP came to the right place to tell this story,thecoli is where you get that grown man perspective. His real friends ain't telling him right.

Talked about all the trips he takes,all the money he makes,all the beautiful women he gets here in the states. Sounds like a beautiful life,why risk it:respect:? Valuing p*ssy more than your life,career,family whether its free or 40$ is simping in my eyes,now that I have evolved.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Its multi cultural h*es in america..

I don't get it either..

It's pretty simple really. These weirdos travel to these poor countries to smut out the smuts because back at home they can't pull anything decent. :mjlol:

It's no different then the cave dwellers that travel to Asia to engage in all sorts of debauchery or their female counterparts that go to Africa for the same reasons. :hhh:

Brehs that are already eating good have no reasons to go to these backwater shytholes to possibly catch something for cheap p*ssy :russ:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?

They are young. Can't hold a thought about shyt else but a bytch fukking for cash (accessible).

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Nah lame the shyt you're saying don't make sense but I understand wack nikkas don't like the truth being said about them. Only a lame product trying to be super black would say what you said. The lonely part don't even make a lick of sense but when you're in your feelings cats say the silliest shyt. Just stop trying to be super black my guy you get no props for it lame

go outside phillip you arguing with nikkas who dont give a fukk :russ:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
So basically how it is in all 3rd world countries :deadmanny:

Like no shyt

:ld:

All countries basically:snoop:

Even the most theocratic countries have high percentages of sex workers and red light districts (underground or in the open)

Israel, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia,China, Sweden, South Africa, etc

The DR is not unique. It’s only much closer to NY that’s why it gets a lot of word of mouth

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I never payed for p*ssy,but I get it,When I was in my teens and early 20's I did plenty of reckless things that showed I didn't value my life in order to fukk something raw,now that I look back:snoop:. OP came to the right place to tell this story,thecoli is where you get that grown man perspective. His real friends ain't telling him right.

Talked about all the trips he takes,all the money he makes,all the beautiful women he gets here in the states. Sounds like a beautiful life,why risk it:respect:? Valuing p*ssy more than your life,career,family whether its free or 40$ is simping in my eyes,now that I have evolved.
shyt just to risky for a nut man. in america a woman with +10 partners has a 40% chance of having herp. imagine a 3rd world sex tourism destination

some dudes on my TL just got back from DR for the same amoutn of time. this thread got me feelin strange af at someone i know potentially infecting his wife/fam cause his homies literally making dumb moves and on the net is bragging about it!

glad i stop hangin round them. don’t wanna share a blunt wit none of them fools ever again :mjlol:

i hope sex tourism nikkas keep being proud so all of us non-herpes havers know to throw out the dishes and burn the linens after y’all come over :russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
La Marina is closed down, went into bankruptcy. They're not selling $$ bottles no more b.
They Lost their liquor lisc because one of the managers got busted Moving Bricks literally out of the business :mindblown:.

I saw the hearing in person because I applied for a liquor lisc myself. they never re opened after that. That place was poorly ran and past its prime but its sad that the city lost a rare waterfront venue.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Yo OP, does Brazil have the finest broads or what?

I remember Patric O'Neal used to talk about how fine those girls were all the time. Was thinking about flying other there myself to celebrate some recent accomplishments. :mjlit:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?

Uhh Yea??? I mean sure there are legit tourist spots that u want to go for the visual. But DR ain't one of them.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikkas make ONE thread about going over seas and getting bytches and all of a sudden they're jaded, hate women and only fukk prostitutes. :mindblown:
Damn near every thread about going overseas is filled with nikkas bragging about how cheap it is to fukk bad bytches.

:francis:

There was even a thread with non ados brehs shamelessly bragging about how they get to fukk the poverty stricken family servants (borderline rape imo) whenever they go back to visit.
:francis:

It's crazy how nikkas see themselves as different than the old ass cac men who visit other countries and do the same shyt.