Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
there isn't a single country on this planet where sex tourism is the primary focus. It's a microcosm. This is my second trip to DR. My first trip I didn't think of nor see a prostitute. This trip was a bachor trip so things were different Even countries infamous for it like DR, Thailand, Netherlands, etc sex tourism is NOT a they have to offer.

No doubt...

At least I was honest in saying that I am ignorant to traveling and got caught up reading horror stories about some people's experiences. But, I also heard about brehs being treated like celebrities in other countries. Like you, I wanna meet women and smash! I just don't wanna be a trick......

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP..

I gotta question for you..

What's good with the fine square chicks in DR? Are ALL of the women out there selling ass? Are dudes going there and pulling bad ones w/o breaking bread?

I see nothing appealing about going to places like DR to monger. I think the true adventure is to travel to these countries and pulling a baddie who isn't out to run your pockets.
Can you really pull a baddie without buying her drinks? Even after a few drinks nothing is guarenteed

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Brazil is just a more expensive flight to DR imo. A bunch of fine ass women with dirty feet... I went to Rio years ago and had a ball, my friend actually met who ultimately ended being his wife out there.

I told him that h0e was gonna run off after they got married but they're 9 years strong.
10 years is the mark she cam divorce amd xollect his social security..

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
would rather hear more about this. i aint goin to a country to buy free puss but def interested in hearing about intersting places

lol how you mention "affording" anything after buy p*ssy for dinner prices and making a thread about sharing a 3rd world AirBNB with a group of stinky ass dudes??

chill son.
LOL ah man don't remind me that Villa was lit af, personal driver and chefs:banderas:

I can mention affording cause I can appreciate a steak dinner $250 steak dinner from some of the finest steakhouses as much as I appreciate a $5 chicken over rice :myman: from my guy on Houston and Broadway in SoHo. Besides fukk does that have to do with afford to anything LMAO even Billionaire Robert Kraft got caught getting his rocks off in a brothel.

Now they're a bunch of stink ass dudes. You sound upset LOL

What country do you want to hear about ? I've been to a lot of places. Check my post history in the travel thread since you do that so well lmao

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can you really pull a baddie without buying her drinks? Even after a few drinks nothing is guarenteed

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in knowing thst you know what I am talking about.

I ain't tripping off drinks and food. I am talking about straight up giving a woman bread to fukk.

I don't wanna directly pay for p*ssy. I prefer to fukk based off said women finding me attractive and crackin them legs off of their attraction to me, feeling my vibe, etc..

You know, normal shyt..

Just saying..

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I can mention affording cause I can appreciate a steak dinner $250 steak dinner from some of the finest steakhouses as much as I appreciate a $5 chicken over rice :myman: from my guy on Houston and Broadway in SoHo

nikkas really braggin about hvaing dinner in SOHO and sharing a 3rd world villa on some college spring break shyt, my girls retired mama bought us a villa (fam droppin buzzowrds like shyt) on a fam trip breh. you def brag different af. just stop

im done :dead:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt in knowing thst you know what I am talking about.

I ain't tripping off drinks and food. I am talking about straight up giving a woman bread to fukk.

I don't wanna directly pay for p*ssy. I prefer to fukk based off said women finding me attractive and crackin them legs off of their attraction to me, feeling my vibe, etc..

You know, normal shyt..

Just saying..
Nah you're right

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

You know, normal shyt..

Just saying..
I hear what you're saying.

Every single nikka in here has paid for p*ssy indirectly and they knew exactly what they were doing. nikkas acting high and mighty like if they could avoid taking some of the bytches they smashed in the past out on dates they wouldn't do it. Some nikkas will do whatever to smash certain chics from taking her out, buying her shyt to straight up her thinking they're in a relationship before he smashes. I done seen it all.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea a dude on Youtube called Taylor made dreams put me on to Sosua
I been to Punta Cana, La Romana, and Santo Domingo but never heard of Sosua before. Apparently that's the spot to be for guys trips

And ppl doing too much in here criticizing you.
Paying for it ain't for everybody BUT the thing about DR, costa rica, curacao, thailand etc is you can get legit DIMES for $40. If a guy wanna take advantage of that i'm not judging and honestly it's not lame. it's no different than dudes ballin out on this IG models except you saving made money doing it in the DR or whatever

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
nikkas really braggin about hvaing dinner in SOHO and sharing a 3rd world villa on some college spring break shyt, my girls retired mama bought us a villa (fam droppin buzzowrds like shyt) on a fam trip breh. you def brag different af. just stop

im done :dead:
I see reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours.

Please look up the definition of brag. I know you know what it means but that wouldn't helped ith your strawman arguments would it LOL

Villa was suppose to be some uppity word on my part? This nikka is full retard LMAO

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You didn't have to click on it yet here you are :manny:

We only came in to condemn you for buying desolate p*ssy like a sucka,and bragging about getting it at a discount compared to men in the states.
How much do you think your life is worth? Thats how much you just paid to fukk prostitute p*ssy in a foreign country where anything could happen,plus STD's.
Sure dudes here are simping and paying for 200 dates with these so called exoticals,but paying for it in the DR in your case was the equivelant of paying $5000 USD based on the risk to your life. 5K the value I am giving your life because I think you are a piece of trash for participating in this:respect:

And I know damn well you put yourself at risk of a STD so don't try to clean it up. Because surely you wouldn't make a thread bragging about paying 40$ for p*ssy you had to use a condom for:mjlol:?If thats the case you overpaid,so make that $5100 smh.