Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been all over Europe, many islands, South America , etc. And have trips to three more countries already planned. I have not been to Colombia but I have friends who have gone and it's basically DR 2.0

So far only two places have had prostitutes walking around all over that I've bee to.

And that was DR in Sosoua and Amsterdam in the Netherlands in the Red Light District I didn't engage in festivities in Amsterdam but one of my boys did.

99% of the places you go to ain't gonna have women selling ass. Particularly in the richer countries. Unless you the type of dude who consistently travels to

And to be fair to DR its not the main focus. You can tell in this thread who has never been anywhere cause I make a point and they think DR is strictly sex tourism when I mentioned the other excursions nikkas don't care about that tho

Thanks for the insight..

I ain't mad at women who sell ass because they may be in a situation where they need to do what they need to do to eat. But, from my POV, the purpose of travelling is to experience different cultures, sightsee and have a good time.

There is this young breh on YouTube who talks about his experiences living abroad and travelling all over the world meeting women and whatnot...

My dream is to do the same..Travel the world, meeting new people and shyt..Tbh get it in with some bad ones w/o trickin & simpin!

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
A nikka on the coli calling someone lame. How will I ever go on in life :sadbron:

:mjlol: Keep looking into my post history to see what I do and what I make :manny: I'm booking my trips while you're begging your boss for time off to go to stay in trash ass Atlantic City for your vacations
lol i been out the country 2 already this year (not to a western, impoverished countries) my g with 2 more trips planned and i can work anywhere in the globe i want.

dont need to see what you do/make to know you movin like a very average white man. money dont buy personality, style, looks, or morality my g.

have fun, and damn, we get it, you buy p*ssy! stop postin about it and tellin all your business lol

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Thanks for the insight..

I ain't mad at women who sell ass because they may be in a situation where they need to do what they need to do to eat. But, from my POV, the purpose of travelling is to experience different cultures, sightsee and have a good time.

There is this young breh on YouTube who talks about his experiences living abroad and travelling all over the world meeting women and whatnot...

My dream is to do the same..Travel the world, meeting new people and shyt..Tbh get it in with some bad ones w/o trickin & simpin!
there isn't a single country on this planet where sex tourism is the primary focus. It's a microcosm. This is my second trip to DR. My first trip I didn't think of nor see a prostitute. This trip was a bachor trip so things were different Even countries infamous for it like DR, Thailand, Netherlands, etc sex tourism is NOT a they have to offer.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
lol i been out the country 2 already this year (not to a western, impoverished countries) my g with 2 more trips planned and i can work anywhere in the globe i want.

dont need to see what you do/make to know you movin like a very average white man. money dont buy personality, style, looks, or morality my g.

have fun, and damn, we get it, you buy p*ssy! stop postin about it and tellin all your business lol
LMAOOOOOOOO the default coli insult

"You're acting like a CAC!"

:mjlol:

:lolbron: Let me know how Ballys is in AC. Hopefully they changed the sheets between you and the last nikka. :salute:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
LMAOOOOOOOO the default coli insult

"You're acting like a CAC!"

:mjlol:

:lolbron: Let me know how Ballys is in AC. Hopefully they changed the sheets between you and the last nikka.
lol my nikka really just typed out 'LMAOOOOOOOO' and made up an imaginary trip for a random internet screen name lol

:mjcry:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I seen the phone history of some of the females who work in sosua and they have at minimum about 5 dedicated guys who think they are in a relationship with them. I seen with my own eyes at western union in DR of them picking up money daily from the various men they got caught up. These broads are living in Santiago/santo Domingo and driving brand new cars and making money. These broads are chsrging damm near American prices and able to clear 300 dollars USD a day easy if she the right type.

One broad will have a Canadian,Russian, British, Swiss, german, and American all sending in that money. These broads are hustlers not stop. Meanwhile their ehole family taken care of and they got a whole husband at home.

These broads are drafting up fake medical prescriptions for dumb nikkas to pay for their medicine. Every broad will send a message sayinf they "sick" and need help. There are really some real simp nikkas out here really believing these broads love them.

The amount of money flowing in is :wow:.

I've seen this. My dad's best friend ended up bringing a DR chick back to the states that was half his age. He built a house in DR because he wanted to retire there with her.

Only problem is that after he built the house over there her whole family moved into that bytch. There's no room for him in that occupied house :Wowceaser34:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why didn’t you try to save Big Papi? :Idontlikemycoffeeblack:
He was to busy being called Big Papi :dame:
Brazil is just a more expensive flight to DR imo. A bunch of fine ass women with dirty feet... I went to Rio years ago and had a ball, my friend actually met who ultimately ended being his wife out there.

I told him that h0e was gonna run off after they got married but they're 9 years strong.
:heh:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
OP should tag this post with one of the other 17 countries he's been too post..
would rather hear more about this. i aint goin to a country to buy free puss but def interested in hearing about intersting places

yikes you can't even afford AC :mjcry:
lol how you mention "affording" anything after buy p*ssy for dinner prices and making a thread about sharing a 3rd world AirBNB with a group of stinky ass dudes??

chill son.