Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
nikkas make ONE thread about going over seas and getting bytches and all of a sudden they're jaded, hate women and only fukk prostitutes. :mindblown:
breh, you can easily look at your post history and see the last thread you made was about the exact same thing.:russ:

you toooooooo hype to tell every one how you spend gas money :francis:

thats why niqqa in here comin at you funny style, now you got your co-signers in here talkin about 'nappy headed hoes' :picard:

sheesh :mjcry:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most of the men on here are insecure lazy and entitled. They go overseas to hopefully get p*ssy which is non existent here because the women here “aren’t shyt”. When in reality they’re just bitter and jaded that what they want isn’t just falling in their laps.
Everybody wants to be a baller even if they gotta go to a 3rd world country to do so.
:salute: Op....dont listen to these broke nikkas :mjlol:....out here making love to happy headed hos
I see you Don Imus :mjpls:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
breh, you can easily look at your post history and see the last thread you made was about the exact same thing.:russ:

you toooooooo hype to tell every one how you spend gas money :francis:

thats why niqqa in here comin at you funny style, now you got your co-signers in here talkin about 'nappy headed hoes' :picard:

sheesh :mjcry:
I've been on this site long enough and seen nikkas admit to worse you think I give a fukk :mjlol:

Wasn't my bachelor party
wasn't my decision to pick DR
but I enjoyed myself :ehh:

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I've been on this site long enough and seen nikkas admit to worse you think I give a fukk :mjlol:
im just sayin breh. some white people shyt to brag about sex tourism. and its not like your content is ground breaking or like sex tourism is some new thing.

ya makin multiple threads about doin some old white woman shyt and gettin frustrated cause it aint all props lol middle class black people can be such clowns some times jeez

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
im just sayin breh. some white people shyt to brag about sex tourism. and its not like your content is ground breaking or like sex tourism is some new thing.

ya makin multiple threads about doin some old white woman shyt and gettin frustrated cause it aint all props lol
At what point did I BRAG about anything :jbhmm: I just made a point that a lot of the types of bytches nikkas actually would brag about smashing back in the States after spending mad bread on them are tossing ass up In DR

nikkas SIMP Dominican bytches in the states.

Projection :mjlol: at no point have I shown frustration.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not all but a lot.

Like for example some chics have regular jobs and aren't walking the streets looking for dikk and bread but are welling to smash if you approach and they think you're attractive and just want some extra bread I guess.

Breh..

Imma keep it a buck and some change..

I haven't travelled outside the States besides TJ & Ensenada, but I do have a brand new passport ready to be stamped!!

I wanna to travel and even joined a travel club for that purpose, but...

I don't want my travel experience to be about getting with prostitutes! No disrespect to their hustle, but I prefer to travel and meet women who isn't about getting into my pockets.

I don't mind spending a lil change going out, but I really prefer to meet fine square chicks who is open to having a good time with an American breh and if things get to the bedroom, then that is what it is..

That's why I am asking...

There are some spots where I am looking on visiting within the near future and wanted some insight from brehs who travel to various places as well as want to know their experiences with non prostitutes..

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
I just made a point that a lot of the types of bytches nikkas actually would brag about smashing back in the States after spending mad bread on them are tossing ass up In DR
lol ok breh. 2 threads about your p*ssy purchases so far and you think no one knows the above already?

like i said, you type lame and prob sittin in the office with a suit and tie on gettin scust looks at the lunch time food truck :mjlol:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Breh..

Imma keep it a buck and some change..

I haven't travelled outside the States besides TJ & Ensenada, but I do have a brand new passport ready to be stamped!!

I wanna to travel and even joined a travel club for that purpose, but...

I don't want my travel experience to be about getting with prostitutes! No disrespect to their hustle, but I prefer to travel and meet women who isn't about getting into my pockets.

I don't mind spending a lil change going out, but I really prefer to meet fine square chicks who is open to having a good time with an American breh and if things get to the bedroom, then that is what it is..

That's why I am asking...

There are some spots where I am looking on visiting within the near future and wanted some insight from brehs who travel to various places as well as want to know their experiences with non prostitutes..
I've been all over Europe, many islands, South America , etc. And have trips to three more countries already planned. I have not been to Colombia but I have friends who have gone and it's basically DR 2.0

So far only two places have had prostitutes walking around all over that I've bee to.

And that was DR in Sosoua and Amsterdam in the Netherlands in the Red Light District I didn't engage in festivities in Amsterdam but one of my boys did.

99% of the places you go to ain't gonna have women selling ass. Particularly in the richer countries. Unless you the type of dude who consistently travels to

And to be fair to DR its not the main focus. You can tell in this thread who has never been anywhere cause I make a point and they think DR is strictly sex tourism when I mentioned the other excursions nikkas don't care about that tho

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
lol ok breh. 2 threads about your p*ssy purchases so far and you think no one knows the above already?

like i said, you type lame and prob sittin in the office with a suit and tie on gettin scust looks at the lunch time food truck :mjlol:
A nikka on the coli calling someone lame. How will I ever go on in life :sadbron:

:mjlol: Keep looking into my post history to see what I do and what I make :manny: I'm booking my trips and adding passport stamps while you're begging your boss for time off to go to stay in trash ass Atlantic City for your vacations :umad:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I’ve been conflicted on whether I should go in the future :patrice:

Glad you enjoyed it though breh, no judgement from these sides:win: