Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP..

I gotta question for you..

What's good with the fine square chicks in DR? Are ALL of the women out there selling ass? Are dudes going there and pulling bad ones w/o breaking bread?

I see nothing appealing about going to places like DR to monger. I think the true adventure is to travel to these countries and pulling a baddie who isn't out to run your pockets.

it depends on the areas you go to if you go to the tourists areas like Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Sosua, Then chances are most of them are prostitutes. If you want to find a dominican chicks that are less on pfp tip. Then Santo Domingo is better for that.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Yes I have bought women drinks before. But it wasn't to HOLLA at them. I either knew them before I bought them a drink or was simply purchasing the drink with no expectations afterward. I am social guy I refuse to purchase anything for a woman I have never met under the guise of getting to know them. That's about as awkward as paying 40 bucks for p*ssy.
Yeah right :mjlol:

I love when y'all nikkas come on here lying and acting uppity.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
it depends on the areas you go to if you go to the tourists areas like Puerto Plata, Punta Cana, Sosua, Then chances are most of them are prostitutes. If you want to find a dominican chicks that are less on pfp tip. Then Santo Domingo is better for that.

Nothing to do with the OP but your avi is :wow:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Anyways me and my nikkas out to Brazil later this year to fukk shyt up again :lolbron:

Brazil is just a more expensive flight to DR imo. A bunch of fine ass women with dirty feet... I went to Rio years ago and had a ball, my friend actually met who ultimately ended being his wife out there.

I told him that h0e was gonna run off after they got married but they're 9 years strong.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
OP..

I gotta question for you..

What's good with the fine square chicks in DR? Are ALL of the women out there selling ass? Are dudes going there and pulling bad ones w/o breaking bread?

I see nothing appealing about going to places like DR to monger. I think the true adventure is to travel to these countries and pulling a baddie who isn't out to run your pockets.
Not all but a lot.

Like for example some chics have regular jobs and aren't walking the streets looking for dikk and bread but are welling to smash if you approach and they think you're attractive and just want some extra bread I guess.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?
Most of the men on here are insecure lazy and entitled. They go overseas to hopefully get p*ssy which is non existent here because the women here “aren’t shyt”. When in reality they’re just bitter and jaded that what they want isn’t just falling in their laps.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yeah right :mjlol:

I love when y'all nikkas come on here lying and acting uppity.

I'm not lying. You are discussing travel to 3rd world countries to spend 40 to 60 bucks (whole lotta men with 40-60 bucks) on coochie so this notion of men not having pay to talk strangers is a foreign concept to you. You sound like a trick, breh.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Most of the men on here are insecure lazy and entitled. They go overseas to hopefully get p*ssy which is non existent here because the women here “aren’t shyt”. When in reality they’re just bitter and jaded that what they want isn’t just falling in their laps.
nikkas make ONE thread about going over seas and getting bytches and all of a sudden they're jaded, hate women and only fukk prostitutes. :mindblown:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I seen the phone history of some of the females who work in sosua and they have at minimum about 5 dedicated guys who think they are in a relationship with them. I seen with my own eyes at western union in DR of them picking up money daily from the various men they got caught up. These broads are living in Santiago/santo Domingo and driving brand new cars and making money. These broads are chsrging damm near American prices and able to clear 300 dollars USD a day easy if she the right type.

One broad will have a Canadian,Russian, British, Swiss, german, and American all sending in that money. These broads are hustlers not stop. Meanwhile their ehole family taken care of and they got a whole husband at home.

These broads are drafting up fake medical prescriptions for dumb nikkas to pay for their medicine. Every broad will send a message sayinf they "sick" and need help. There are really some real simp nikkas out here really believing these broads love them.

The amount of money flowing in is :wow:.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
I'm not lying. You are discussing travel to 3rd world countries to spend 40 to 60 bucks on coochie so this notion of men not having pay to talk strangers is a foreign concept to you. You sound like a trick, breh.

I discussed travel to ONE country of the 17 I've been to and this is the conclusion you came to. :mjlol:

If you say so playa :salute:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
All of this stuff about the DR I'm hearing now....... I use to think it would be a fun trip, (not on some sex tourism shyt)....