Just Saw That Movie 'Fargo'...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Film was trash. Type of movie i peeped because people were calling it a classic.

Its no coincidence i never saw that bullshyt again.

yeah I hate when I get suckered into seeing these fake 'classics' because of the overzealous fandom surrounding them. I fell for it with the hangover, napolean dynamite and donnie darko. hated all those flicks.

but fargo is definitely in a class above those shytty movies. I don't know if it deserves as much adulation as it gets, but its a good movie

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
LMAO ayo I always wondered--what made hiim beat Buscemi's ass like that shyt had me rollin

Proudfoot was out on parole and the others fukking up so bad got him investigated, and he wasn't planning on going back to prison on their account so he made sure that Buscemi's character knew he wasn't gonna allow that.

"Hey, smoke a fukking peace pipe!" :deadmanny:

weMFR

Pro
Daps
That woodchipper shyt caught me way off guard.

fargo-wood-chipper.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah only one of those I'd put ahead of Fargo is 12 Monkeys breh
Well that's u breh cuz ain't no way in hell it's better than Malcolm x in my book.....7/10 movie and I'd most likely nvr watch it again :ld:...one thing that movie did let me know tho was the coens give no fuks about minorities, damn near all there movies are cac fest or the minorities are idiots/crazy :smh:

Daps
Reppin
California
Proudfoot was out on parole and the others fukking up so bad got him investigated, and he wasn't planning on going back to prison on their account so he made sure that Buscemi's character knew he wasn't gonna allow that.

"Hey, smoke a fukking peace pipe!" :deadmanny:

LMAO GET THE FUUUUUUKK OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well that's u breh cuz ain't no way in hell it's better than Malcolm x in my book.....7/10 movie and I'd most likely nvr watch it again :ld:...one thing that movie did let me know tho was the coens give no fuks about minorities, damn near all there movies are cac fest or the minorities are idiots/crazy :smh:

:dahell: It's a Coen brothers movie, breh. All the characters in all their movies are idiots/crazy, especially the white ones. You guys seriously need to quit trying to make every little thing about racism.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I liked it, but it is indeed kind of overrated imo.

Maybe it's one of those "you had to be there" type of films...maybe it was really different in the 90's or somtthing.

In regards to the Coen Bros, their most underrated film :

G6NWn0N.jpg

Low key hilarious. I feel like it does everything Fargo does but better.