Just Saw That Movie 'Fargo'...

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
white folk love it and it has a 8.2 on imdb :beli:....meanwhile some of my favorites like malcolm x, twelve monkeys, elite squad, blood diamond, and blood in blood out have lower ratings :mindblown:....the shyt has the same rating as good will hunting :wtf:

It's better than Malcolm X and Good Will Hunting (LOL @ the :wtf:) and much better than the rest of your list.

Cuba Gooding Jr's only academy award was undeserved btw...William H. Macy in Fargo >>

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
white folk love it and it has a 8.2 on imdb :beli:....meanwhile some of my favorites like malcolm x, twelve monkeys, elite squad, blood diamond, and blood in blood out have lower ratings :mindblown:....the shyt has the same rating as good will hunting :wtf:
Yeah only one of those I'd put ahead of Fargo is 12 Monkeys breh

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Film was trash. Type of movie i peeped because people were calling it a classic.

Its no coincidence i never saw that bullshyt again.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
do people in Minnesota really talk like that? :dahell:

that has to be the WOAT accent :mjlol:
tumblr_inline_mviei76afB1rm5fqb.gif
tumblr_n33vs6MGks1r2jnbbo3_250.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
And he said, "Oh, I get it now! So I'm some kind of jerk!" Only he wasn't using the word jerk ya see? :skip: Called me a jerk, said the last guy that called him a jerk is dead now. :merchant: So I say nothing :ehh: And he says, "Yeah, he's dead, and I don't mean of old age." :wow: Then he says, "Jeez I'm going crazy out there at the lake"