Just Saw That Movie 'Fargo'...

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You finna drop more Mills Chronicles or nah, nikka?:gucci:
I need to :wow: I’m actually sitting on more L heat.:wow:

Recently relocated from Florida back to my hometown near Pittsburgh. I came home flossing on these dusty Piffsburgh nikkas. Good job that I work remotely. Money in my pocket. And a race red Ford F-150 fully loaded.

All was good until we had our first real snow a couple of weeks ago. Got about 6 inches :francis:

This big booty chick I had been chatting up told me to come to her spot. I was :mjlit: She cooked. Told me to bring a bottle. I stopped and copped a bottle of Grey Goose. As I am driving to her spot the snow was really coming down hard. I am :unimpressed: because even tho I have not lived here in a while I know now to navigate in snow.

What I didn’t factor in was that while I had paid over 800 in tires last year they were sport summer tires. And my truck is RWD.:beli:

I am coming down the hill and approaching her apt complex. I’m already going slow cause I noted I was slipping all over the place. Had me low key shook :skip:

I go to stop to make the right Into her complex when I

418077e17ac05bc7-sliding-snow-gif-sliding-snow-car-discover-share-gifs.gif

The whip is doing the Macarena in slow motion all the way down the hill. :mjcry: I’m just holding onto the steering wheel as I slowly do 360’s down the hill and past her complex. As I complete a full circle I happen to look up and I see ol girl on her balcony looking at me like :picard:

I had no way to stop or even slow down:sadcam: I just kept spinning in slow motion. Finally the truck skidded to a stop. I am :whew: I did not hit a curb and bend a rim or hit somebody’s car by the grace of gawd.

I then decide to just go back up the hill. I did not think it would be a issue. I seen other cars going up no prob. The truck was like :no: I could not go 2 fukking feet. Just spinning and the rear end is just sashaying back n forth like a obese woman.

Meanwhile other cars where just skipping on past me. fukking Hyundai Tercels, a dodge stratus and the kicker was a dusty negro I saw earlier with a rusty old ass Chrysler town and Country. He floated up the hill with zero fukks.

Here I am with a brand new fully loaded truck stuck in the snow like a bish :wow: At that point ol girl called me. She could still see me from her balcony:francis: She told me to just pull to the left. It was a empty parking lot. Park the truck and come on up with the bottle. The snow trucks will clear the roads soon. I said bet :takedat: I finesse the truck into the parking lot. I get out, grabbed the bottle and take three steps

UnawareLeftDotterel-small.gif

Bust my fukking ass. :hhh: I not only fall like a fakkit. I fall on the bottle and it busted. Now I’m coated in snow and liquor. While I was walking I had her on speaker phone. As I fell I heard her go “jezuz fuking krist “. She did not say it in a concerned way. She said it like she was fed the fukk up with my bumbling of her dikk appointment :picard:

I was so mortified. After I collected myself I told her tonight is just not going to work:mjcry:. I then called my dad to come scoop me up :mjcry:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I need to :wow: I’m actually sitting on more L heat.:wow:

Recently relocated from Florida back to my hometown near Pittsburgh. I came home flossing on these dusty Piffsburgh nikkas. Good job that I work remotely. Money in my pocket. And a race red Ford F-150 fully loaded.

All was good until we had our first real snow a couple of weeks ago. Got about 6 inches :francis:

This big booty chick I had been chatting up told me to come to her spot. I was :mjlit: She cooked. Told me to bring a bottle. I stopped and copped a bottle of Grey Goose. As I am driving to her spot the snow was really coming down hard. I am :unimpressed: because even tho I have not lived here in a while I know now to navigate in snow.

What I didn’t factor in was that while I had paid over 800 in tires last year they were sport summer tires. And my truck is RWD.:beli:

I am coming down the hill and approaching her apt complex. I’m already going slow cause I noted I was slipping all over the place. Had me low key shook :skip:

I go to stop to make the right Into her complex when I

418077e17ac05bc7-sliding-snow-gif-sliding-snow-car-discover-share-gifs.gif

The whip is doing the Macarena in slow motion all the way down the hill. :mjcry: I’m just holding onto the steering wheel as I slowly do 360’s down the hill and past her complex. As I complete a full circle I happen to look up and I see ol girl on her balcony looking at me like :picard:

I had no way to stop or even slow down:sadcam: I just kept spinning in slow motion. Finally the truck skidded to a stop. I am :whew: I did not hit a curb and bend a rim or hit somebody’s car by the grace of gawd.

I then decide to just go back up the hill. I did not think it would be a issue. I seen other cars going up no prob. The truck was like :no: I could not go 2 fukking feet. Just spinning and the rear end is just sashaying back n forth like a obese woman.

Meanwhile other cars where just skipping on past me. fukking Hyundai Tercels, a dodge stratus and the kicker was a dusty negro I saw earlier with a rusty old ass Chrysler town and Country. He floated up the hill with zero fukks.

Here I am with a brand new fully loaded truck stuck in the snow like a bish :wow: At that point ol girl called me. She could still see me from her balcony:francis: She told me to just pull to the left. It was a empty parking lot. Park the truck and come on up with the bottle. The snow trucks will clear the roads soon. I said bet :takedat: I finesse the truck into the parking lot. I get out, grabbed the bottle and take three steps

UnawareLeftDotterel-small.gif

Bust my fukking ass. :hhh: I not only fall like a fakkit. I fall on the bottle and it busted. Now I’m coated in snow and liquor. While I was walking I had her on speaker phone. As I fell I heard her go “jezuz fuking krist “. She did not say it in a concerned way. She said it like she was fed the fukk up with my bumbling of her dikk appointment :picard:

I was so mortified. After I collected myself I told her tonight is just not going to work:mjcry:. I then called my dad to come scoop me up :mjcry:
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Da gawd byke. L poetry in motion:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else peep the way the film relates to No Country For Old Men? Both films have very grounded, rural, characters from "the old way" who encounter a level of violence and depravity they would have never imagined. But in Fargo the main cop directly confronts the violence head on, whereas in NCFOM Tommy Lee Jones' character ultimately decides to let it pass thru. And then at the end in Fargo when she's talking to the dude in the cop car, essentially asking him if he knows what is right and what is wrong. Verses at the end of NCFOM where Tommy Lee Jones' character speaks with that former cop and they basically come to the conclusion that some men are possessed by a level of violence/hate that cannot be reasoned with, and it's best for old men to get out the way and let younger men take it on.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So was the wife killed in this movie? Father fukked everything up for the whole family. Poor son :mjcry:
On the way to Moose Lake, Carl discovers the briefcase contains $1 million. He removes $80,000 to split with Gaear, then buries the rest in the snow alongside the highway. At the cabin, Carl finds that Gaear killed Jean because she would not be quiet. Carl says they should split up and leave immediately, and they argue over who will keep the Ciera. Carl uses his injury as justification, shouts insults at Gaear, and attempts to take the vehicle. Gaear kills Carl with an axe.
-wikiperia