Just left the Mexican nightclub

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bro, there's Mexicans everywhere. They're more widespread than us for sure. There's hella Mexicans in Iowa and Minnesota too. There's whole sections of the city where it's all in Spanish for miles. Everything is word of mouth, there's no social media posts or advertisements when it comes to the clubs and parties
oh i know, these mexicans be in places that have you like:dahell:

them mfs will be in North dakota, and you will be hit with the :mindblown:at the thought of some damn mexicans even being in white ass Dakota

and you aint lying on thick mexican women having soft skin, them bytches got a regiment down for having soft skin.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
oh i know, these mexicans be in places that have you like:dahell:

them mfs will be in North dakota, and you will be hit with the :mindblown:at the thought of some damn mexicans even being in white ass Dakota

and you aint lying on thick mexican women having soft skin, them bytches got a regiment down for having soft skin.
When I was driving trucks over the road, I was surprised there was Mexicans everywhere. Especially in random ass Idaho and Washington state. I used to stop at a city in Minnesota called Worthington. I kid you not, the city is majority Mexican. Everything was in Spanish. Random as hell!

I have no idea what they be doing but their skin felt like silk
:wow:

I swore them Spanish hoes off but I'm hooked again. It was funny seeing chicks that I had on all fours a year ago now hugged up with their husbands. They give me that look and I just grin.
:wow:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
sooooo after all that, OP is hyped about leaving the club empty handed

200.gif

...times done changed.