Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not true at all. Devs have already said this won't be the case. And launch games prove it.

:ohhh:So you'll accept Sony saying "PSN will be better"(even though they have not actually said it) but when Microsoft, journalists and devs say the kinect is better they are lying.

:pachaha: you stans are funny

PS Plus already >>>> Live because of the shyt we get with it by itself. If your beloved party chat aka sausage fest is better than all the games we get on PS Plus then I cant' help you bruh....:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
no one is saying the kInect 2 wont be much better than the kinnect.. were saying that we just dont give enough of a fukk about the MANDATORY Kinnect PERIOD, especially with it somehow justifying a $100 price increase because they forcing you to bundle it

The kinect will sell more Xbox's and provide more exclusive features for Xbox than gddr5 ram will for ps4.:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PS Plus already >>>> Live because of the shyt we get with it by itself. If your beloved party chat aka sausage fest is better than all the games we get on PS Plus then I cant' help you bruh....:ufdup:

I'm not talking about party chat or "free" games that nobody wanted when they came out. I'm talking about actually playing games online. XBL has PSN beat hands down. No competition. PSN was acceptable as a free service, but now that they are charging for it, it has a lot of catching up to do.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Point is they have not said this. That's all I've been trying to say. If they are going to charge for online play then they should be talking about these issues, and fans should expect them to.

That's your opinion, but to most of the rest of the world innovative ways to interact with games/entertainment are much more important than a couple extra polygons that they wouldn't notice anyway.

They've been pretty quiet about alot of shyt with ps4. And again, I don't believe these issue are rampant as you say, if so then prove it, no 2 years old links, hop on psn and play any game, play a couple games online and record all the hacks and glitches that seeming run rampant on psn at all times, post pics of you only getting one bar online, I wanna see this shyt so maybe I can see the light and cop that one:whoo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The kinect will sell more Xbox's and provide more exclusive features for Xbox than gddr5 ram will for ps4.:manny:

:heh: thats why PS4 pre orders are doubling xbox at Gamestop.. they had to stop that poll on Amazon due to the overwhelming victory... 38984 for PS4 to 2162 for the exbox:russ: also on Amazon, 6 separate PS4 bundles are in the top 10. Meanwhile One One bundle is in the top 10.

Kinnect finna bring MS back though:russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:heh: thats why PS4 pre orders are doubling xbox at Gamestop.. they had to stop that poll on Amazon due to the overwhelming victory... 38984 for PS4 to 2162 for the exbox:russ: also on Amazon, 6 separate PS4 bundles are in the top 10. Meanwhile One One bundle is in the top 10.

Kinnect finna bring MS back though:russ:

Preorders have absolutely nothing to with the future success of the consoles. And I didn't say Xbox will sale more, I said kinect features will be more popular with the general buying public than gddr5 ram will.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yes, but it totally said cloud computing. Cloud computing is very similar to hosting the apps (or games in this case). It's truthfully no different than dedicated servers (which does the same things that cloud computing does).

See the difference between MS and Sony is, MS is providing 3rd parties with the resources to be able to implement cloud computing techniques. every XBO will have a internet connection as well they can make games with that in mind. instead sony going to leave server structure and cost up to publishers. Thus is why it will be possible for developers like Insomniac to update servers daily if they want

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
See the difference between MS and Sony is, MS is providing 3rd parties with the resources to be able to implement cloud computing techniques. every XBO will have a internet connection as well they can make games with that in mind. instead sony going to leave server structure and cost up to publishers. Thus is why it will be possible for developers like Insomniac to update servers daily if they want

They can update their own servers if they ran them as well. :beli:

See what yall fail to realize is that just because MS decided mandate always online, that doesn't mean that if a game chooses to be always online only on the PS that it can't. Again, OPTION if you choose.

Nothing is stopping Sony from doing the same shyt if they choose. Some publishers like to maintain control of their own servers so that they don't have to pay someone else (and yes, they do have to pay MS for using Azure just like any other company). Matter of fact, my last job thought about doing the same, but ultimately decided to do their own cloud setup so they can maintain and control themselves without paying someone else to do so.

Nothing is stopping a publisher from wanting to do daily updates if they choose. shyt, 2K does it themselves.

Point I'm getting at is that yall need to stop believing these MS bullshyt they're spewing like it's something new, when it's not. shyt is a gloried PR move to advertise and get devs and publishers to use Azure. That's all this shyt is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They can update their own servers if they ran them as well. :beli:

See what yall fail to realize is that just because MS decided mandate always online, that doesn't mean that if a game chooses to be always online only on the PS that it can't. Again, OPTION if you choose.

Nothing is stopping Sony from doing the same shyt if they choose. Some publishers like to maintain control of their own servers so that they don't have to pay someone else (and yes, they do have to pay MS for using Azure just like any other company). Matter of fact, my last job thought about doing the same, but ultimately decided to do their own cloud setup so they can maintain and control themselves without paying someone else to do so.

Nothing is stopping a publisher from wanting to do daily updates if they choose. shyt, 2K does it themselves.

Point I'm getting at is that yall need to stop believing these MS bullshyt they're spewing like it's something new, when it's not. shyt is a gloried PR move to advertise and get devs and publishers to use Azure. That's all this shyt is.

Nope. Devs don't have to pay M$ to use the servers. M$ basically made it so all to work is done, devs just have to use it. Add that to the fact that ALL X1 users will have the Internet and "cloud enhanced" will be an Xbox exclusive feature:win:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Will they be provided their own servers from sony for free? the answer is no.

Nope. Devs don't have to pay M$ to use the servers. M$ basically made it so all to work is done, devs just have to use it. Add that to the fact that ALL X1 users will have the Internet and "cloud enhanced" will be an Xbox exclusive feature:win:

:whew:

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

No other company in the world uses Azure for free. I already told you the company I worked for debated using it. :stopitslime:

Publishers are getting a discount on the Azure services, not getting them for free. :snoop:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Will they be provided their own servers from sony for free? the answer is no.

You don't physically get those servers either. It's hosted via Azure bruh. It's basically you don't have to do it yourself and you get a discount. Update your game through Azure and it gets pushed out to the XB1 consoles.