Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You do know that dedicated servers also does alot of the same things that "cloud computing" does right?

shyt was always a smokescreen to take away from MS online DRM. Lot of companies are moving towards cloud setups, not just MS. It's one of the things the company I work for is pushing to help push updates and conduct maintenance easier.

That wasn't the question :mjpls:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
:dwillhuh: wait, How you gonna say that when PSN AND PS+ BEEN superior to LIVE...

:dead: at these fakkits thinking they winning cause they paying for gay ass cross game conversation chats.. nikka please

Yall forced to pay for Netflix, youtube, facebook, pretty much all apps... finally got a browser after 6-7 years.. forced to pay to play online since 05... barely ever get anything free.. Harada San just tried to bless yall with Tekken Revolution for free and MS said no :skip:
Games get lagged out JUST LIKE on PSN sometimes.. Matches get hacked/debugged JUST LIKE on PSN sometimes... Live accounts get hacked too. Whats superior??..

Now us paying to play online will end up paying for itself because we get free games every month... da fukk yall get?? FABLE:gladbron:

This at the bolded. Xbots think they winning cause they can do cross game chat and the ones in party chat usually either do horrible cause they can't hear their teammates telling them to watch for an ambush/sniper, or nobody wants them on their team.

More games need to do like Black Ops 2 and require users to disable party chat in certain game modes (Search and Destroy)

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Because they are giving free unlimited use of 300,000 servers to devs and guaranteeing them that Xbox users will have Internet connections. That's a big differnce from a Sony exec saying "we can do it too"

I was referring to ps4 and its cloud system thia clown @Loose claims wasn't in mind during ps4 development

Last edited by a moderator:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was referring to ps4 and its cloud system thia clown @Loose claims wasn't in mind during ps4 development

That's what I'm talking about too. The Xbox was created as a "connected" piece of hardware. Microsoft is spending millions of dollars to ensure that online experiences will be the best on Xbox.

When the TitanFall devs said that TitanFall could only be done on X1 they were not lying. Basically they are able to do everything that your expect from a multiplayer shooter, but the cloud allows them add things that used to be only available in single player campaigns. They will have big uncharted-esq set pieces going on in the world, there will be enemy AI and interactive scenery that just couldn't be done without using the cloud. Theoretically the ps4 COULD do this, but it would take Sony to invest the same type of resources into making it a reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
One more time. Just cause Sony and it's fans refuse to acknowledge the problems don't mean they aren't there. Last gen they were excusable because the service was free. Now that you are paying for the service don't you want Sony to improve it?

As for your point about failing Xbox's I'm glad you brought that up. It was a problem last gen and a cause for concerns going forward which is why Microsoft addressed it. Xbox One hardware won't repeat Xbox 360's high failure rate - VideoGamer.com

And this I the point I've been trying to make. Microsoft is challenged for their past problems and is forced to address them. Yet playstation gets a pass. PSN is very unstable, and insecure. You would think that fans would be demanding some answers but I guess the Internet has decided Sony can do no wrong.:manny:

Psn is not "very unstable" and I dont know what you mean by calling me a sony fan, I dont stan a corporation. You talk as if these systems are already out and we are at this very moment paying for an inferior product. You dont know how psn will be improved. I dont pretend problems dont exist, you just pretent that those problems are 100× worst than they actually are. my internet is decent, I dont lag out on games. My system update along with all my games in the background while the system is off. I was unaffected by the boys crushing psn, I dont know anyone that did have personal info leak and bite them in the ass.

That link you posted about microsoft not repeating mistakes was just them vaguely saying it wont happen again, how is this any different than sony just saying psn will improve? Nobody gave sony a pass for anything, NOBODY in real life other than xbots rants about how bad psn is. Wanna know why nobody is asking sony the hard questions about psn? Because nobody outside of a few xbox fanboys had anything to complain about. Can it be improved? Yes. Does it need to be? Yes. Is it totally broken, unstable, and unplayable as you claim? No

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Cloud gaming is gonna be a huge disappointment. Mainly for nikkas who don't have great download speeds

the download speeds required for that shyt to actually work well on these modern games is gon be brazy. Cloud gaming has been mostly a failure thus far, idk why these nikkas be bragging about it like they have any idea how it's going to work

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm talking about too. The Xbox was created as a "connected" piece of hardware. Microsoft is spending millions of dollars to ensure that online experiences will be the best on Xbox.

When the TitanFall devs said that TitanFall could only be done on X1 they were not lying. Basically they are able to do everything that your expect from a multiplayer shooter, but the cloud allows them add things that used to be only available in single player campaigns. They will have big uncharted-esq set pieces going on in the world, there will be enemy AI and interactive scenery that just couldn't be done without using the cloud. Theoretically the ps4 COULD do this, but it would take Sony to invest the same type of resources into making it a reality.

Will Titanfall ever come to PlayStation? Respawn and EA weigh in • News • Eurogamer.net
Let's put it plainly: will PlayStation owners ever see Titanfall?

"It's definitely not out of the question," Emslie replied. "We have a huge appreciation for the fans. Coming out and showing it to everybody, we're super nervous and wanted to make sure everybody loved it. We love all our fans, whatever console they support.

Doesn't sound like it can only be done on the X1

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Cloud gaming is gonna be a huge disappointment. Mainly for nikkas who don't have great download speeds

the download speeds required for that shyt to actually work well on these modern games is gon be brazy. Cloud gaming has been mostly a failure thus far, idk why these nikkas be bragging about it like they have any idea how it's going to work

to be fair... i think cloud gaming will work out in the long run (Obvious post is obvious) but at the moment i agree with you 100%.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Psn is not "very unstable" and I dont know what you mean by calling me a sony fan, I dont stan a corporation. You talk as if these systems are already out and we are at this very moment paying for an inferior product. You dont know how psn will be improved. I dont pretend problems dont exist, you just pretent that those problems are 100× worst than they actually are. my internet is decent, I dont lag out on games. My system update along with all my games in the background while the system is off. I was unaffected by the boys crushing psn, I dont know anyone that did have personal info leak and bite them in the ass.

That link you posted about microsoft not repeating mistakes was just them vaguely saying it wont happen again, how is this any different than sony just saying psn will improve? Nobody gave sony a pass for anything, NOBODY in real life other than xbots rants about how bad psn is. Wanna know why nobody is asking sony the hard questions about psn? Because nobody outside of a few xbox fanboys had anything to complain about. Can it be improved? Yes. Does it need to be? Yes. Is it totally broken, unstable, and unplayable as you claim? No

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You are saying a bunch of nothing here. In 7 years or so that PSN has been around. It's been hacked multiple times and its gone offline for extended periods multiple times. How could you say the service is reliable and secure? These are not one time events, they are recurring that have still not been addressed. If you feel comfortable paying for this service then to right ahead. But if you think things will "just be better" without explanation from Sony, then you must believe that things will just get better for Microsoft as well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

that kind of "cloud gaming" is what Sony is trying to do with Gaikai. M$'s "cloud computing" is kinda different. there could still be latency issues, but it wouldn't as noticeable since the majority of the game, and the interface, is client side. it's pretty much the same way most MMO's works

this is why I think they should have come up with a different term, or way to describe what they're doing

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Got nikkas in here PRAYING Xbox One's cloud is a flop :laff: Cotdamn :laff:

No, it's PR bullshyt for something that any company can have. Xbox having cloud computing is nothing special since many companies have it today. They just using it for PR cover to check nikkaz for DRM :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, it's PR bullshyt for something that any company can have. Xbox having cloud computing is nothing special since many companies have it today. They just using it for PR cover to check nikkaz for DRM :umad:

300,000 servers funded and maintained for free use by developers>>>>>>>>>>"we can do it too"

:umad:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Everything relating to cloud is BS, huh?

Praises from multiple devs is BS, huh?

Microsoft related news is BS cuz Sony related news said so, huh?

EHPJcXF.png
EHPJcXF.png
EHPJcXF.png

What's the confusion? Sony cloud will be inferior. It is not a standardized feature. It is not supported on the level of the competition. It is not available everywhere PS4s are sold. Hell, you yourself were questioning if Gaikai was coming with a cost or not.

P2P... we off that :blessed: