Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
You could see Forza 5 in action tonight on the Jimmy Kimmel show & conjure up a better opinion of the game afterwards.

:rambo: the lighting effects probably wont look any better but hey , it's Forza!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You don't physically get those servers either. It's hosted via Azure bruh. It's basically you don't have to do it yourself and you get a discount. Update your game through Azure and it gets pushed out to the XB1 consoles.
Too lazy to look for the quote, but XBL will have spindle servers that will help control the entire xbl network. if a game has low membership the servers will automatically allocate resources to games that need it. IF the servers randomly have an attack of 1000s of fans the servers will probably allocate resources to that game.
GT6 looks better than Forza 5.......game doesn't even have fukkin weather effects, no day and night cycles and no auctionhouse!!!!

MS forcing T10 to do a rushjob on that shyt. :rudy:

So it's GT6>>Forza>>>>>>>>>Drive club

yea ok :troll:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... it doesn't look better... oh and gt whatever are all pretty boring.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A first time user try navigating through LIVE with it's adverts, big colorful boxes, it's a cluster, a hot mess...
Than the system itself... How many renditions has MS released? Yet it's still a big ugly box accompanied with a power brick and it's phone center mic.
How people champion this piece of sh!t system, I can't understand it.

PSN with it's sleek user interface also giving you the option of uploading animated themes, it's all laid out nicely... And giving you the ability to turn off notifications.

This is where I'm mad at SONY for copying MS's model they have a good thing going with the current formula.
All those extras it's unnecessary.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
A first time user try navigating through LIVE with it's adverts, big colorful boxes, it's a cluster, a hot mess...
Than the system itself... How many renditions has MS released? Yet it's still a big ugly box accompanied with a power brick and it's phone center mic.
How people champion this piece of sh!t system, I can't understand it.

PSN with it's sleek user interface also giving you the option of uploading animated themes, it's all laid out nicely... And giving you the ability to turn off notifications.

This is where I'm mad at SONY for copying MS's model they have a good thing going with the current formula.
All those extras it's unnecessary.

:patrice: idk what any of this has to do with the thread but thanks for promoting your product :deadrose:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm late to the party but I'll just say....

There was never any doubt that the PS4 could utilize cloud computing. fukk. The PS2 probably utilized some sort of cloud computing.

The things that makes the XBOX One's cloud computing better are
  • Support from Microsoft
  • API's built into the XBOX One's OS specifically for devs to utilize the cloud
  • Always online assures devs can reliably program games with the cloud in mind. FOR ALL USERS.
  • 300,000 servers provided by Microsoft

If Devs tried to integrate cloud computing into the PS4 they'd have to worry about the thing not having an internet connection, which would automatically dead the game. They would also have to worry about maintaining their servers. That would cost $$$$$$$$$$.

The End.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: idk what any of this has to do with the thread but thanks for promoting your product :deadrose:
Read the first page seeing how some insist on telling :duck: PSN being this inferior product to LIVE, I was compelled to post.
:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

There was never any doubt that the PS4 could utilize cloud computing. fukk. The PS3 probably DID UTILIZE some sort of cloud computing.

The End.

Fixed my friend.

nikkaz completely forgot about folding at home and the ps3 server cluster they showed that was doing the computations.

Good looking out Arby.... :myman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There was never any doubt that the PS4 could utilize cloud computing. fukk. The PS2 probably utilized some sort of cloud computing.

The things that makes the XBOX One's cloud computing better are
  • Support from Microsoft
  • API's built into the XBOX One's OS specifically for devs to utilize the cloud
  • Always online assures devs can reliably program games with the cloud in mind. FOR ALL USERS.
  • 300,000 servers provided by Microsoft

If Devs tried to integrate cloud computing into the PS4 they'd have to worry about the thing not having an internet connection, which would automatically dead the game. They would also have to worry about maintaining their servers. That would cost $$$$$$$$$$.

The End.

:what: That doesn't even make sense, why would they have to worry about not having an internet connection?? They'd obviously use it for those who are connected. How's that any different from devs using it for the XBone and people who just simply don't own it? A PS4 offline is the equivalent of an unsold Xbone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:what: That doesn't even make sense, why would they have to worry about not having an internet connection?? They'd obviously use it for those who are connected. How's that any different from devs using it for the XBone and people who just simply don't own it? A PS4 offline is the equivalent of an unsold Xbone.

Devs concentrate on features that ALL users have. It wouldn't make sense to dedicate resources torwards a feature that is not guaranteed to be standard, especially since Sony isnt supporting devs in the way Microsoft is.

This is why kinect and XBL will shyt all over the pseye and PSN this gen:win:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Devs concentrate on features that ALL users have. It wouldn't make sense to dedicate resources torwards a feature that is not guaranteed to be standard, especially since Sony isnt supporting devs in the way Microsoft is.

This is why kinect and XBL will shyt all over the pseye and PSN this gen:win:
:snoop:

I don't know why I bother with you sometimes.

You don't seriously realize how illogical your statement is right now?

So a feature like connecting to the internet won't be standard on the PS4?
The same feature you know, that's on innumerable devices out on the market today?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

:snoop:

I don't know why I bother with you sometimes.

You don't seriously realize how illogical your statement is right now?

So a feature like connecting to the internet won't be standard on the PS4?
The same feature you know, that's on innumerable devices out on the market today?

When a dev programs a game for the Xbox one the expectation is that you have an internet connection.

The PS4 is a machine that doesn't require an internet connection.

If I'm a dev for the Xbox I can pretty much do whatever I want with the cloud. I know the users will have an internet connection. They can't play or authenticate without it.

With the PS4 some users might not have an internet connection. What happens to the cloud features then? Do devs make a game and slap an online only sticker on it and lose out on a bunch of sales?