Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That says nothing about improving the infrastructure. All they did was add a button to the controller and enabled some existing technology to work over PSN. What's funny is you ps stans wanna brag about this "share" button. But the Xbox one has already showed you in real time how it will shyt on this feature. Free and easy editing tools and instant twitch streaming. Ps4 can't match that, the share button supposed to be this great feature, but they have not even showed you how it works.

But you're comfortable though right??? Even with a simple google search you can find literally hundreds of articles of MS LIVE accounts getting hacked and compromised, but of course that always gets swept under the rug.. I wonder why
Live accounts getting hacked is not the same as millions of users personal info being compromised. It's not the same as hackers having more control over PSN than Sony themselves, and it's not the same as PSN crashing a couple times a year and going down for almost a month in 2011.

XBL is infinitely more advanced and secure than PSN. There is no arguing that fact.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
news for the technologically illiterate...

I guess it's partly M$' fault for overusing "the cloud" as a buzzword

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yall still holding on to the PSN outage from 2 years ago huh. While we took a massive L there...Guess what...we could still play OFFLINE. Some shyt you won't even be able to do with the StruggleBox One. shyt so bad them nikkaz at MS tried to fake the funk and use a PC with a SUPERIOR graphics card to what's in the Snitchbox to try and front like that was real Assbox One graphics and gameplay? Where dey do dat at? :stopitslime:

Using our real shyt is optional just in case you didn't get the memo for the PS4. You'd be a jackass to put your gubment out there if you can't make it private :smugfavre:

We still :eat: on PS Plus and yall getting strugle garbage Fable 3. Them nikkaz didn't even give you the better Fable 2. :bryan::bryan::bryan:

Better pray the Quad don't drop in October....MS gonna have a red wedding when we done widdem.
This is a bunch of fanboy drivel. Fact is PSN has a lot of catching up to do. Fact is PSN is a very insecure and unstable service. Fact is you now have to pay for it. Instead of worrying about Xbox One you stans should worry about Sony addressing these problems. We get it you don't like Xbox one, but does that mean you give a pass for Sony to give you a shytty service and make you pay for it?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not to mention that nikkas like @MeachTheMonster bring up articles about security and the like, but aren't acknowledging that the Xbox was hacked wayyyy before the ps3..shyt for years the ps3 was thought to be unhackable...meanwhile the Xbox was being opened up as easily as the wii....:rudy:

Then dudes speaking like they got insider knowledge on what Sony doing with the upgrades for psn...please tell me where y'all getting y'all info from. Sony has said on record that they were trying to keep costs as low as possible on psn...hence the slightly inferior service. We now have to pay...so upgrades are in order, period.

And I guess this dude holding the torch for courtdog? These nikkas have literally posted that same link 20+ times....when I have yet to hear a recent case of psn security problems. FOH

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is a bunch of fanboy drivel. Fact is PSN has a lot of catching up to do. Fact is PSN is a very insecure and unstable service. Fact is you now have to pay for it. Instead of worrying about Xbox One you stans should worry about Sony addressing these problems. We get it you don't like Xbox one, but does that mean you give a pass for Sony to give you a shytty service and make you pay for it?

Cross game chat? Guess what, Vita already got that. Other than that, there is nothing left we want.

You see the smorgasboard of piff we get all the time on PS Plus. Meanwhile yall out there getting steak ums. ....
tumblr_l5z2jtvZQM1qbsze0.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not to mention that nikkas like @MeachTheMonster bring up articles about security and the like, but aren't acknowledging that the Xbox was hacked wayyyy before the ps3..shyt for years the ps3 was thought to be unhackable...meanwhile the Xbox was being opened up as easily as the wii....:rudy:
XBL was never hacked like PSN has and continues to be. Moding an Xbox is a totaly different subject and not a security concern to XBL users.

Then dudes speaking like they got insider knowledge on what Sony doing with the upgrades for psn...please tell me where y'all getting y'all info from. Sony has said on record that they were trying to keep costs as low as possible on psn...hence the slightly inferior service. We now have to pay...so upgrades are in order, period.
Never said I had insider info. I said sony has not addressed these concerns, and with all these questioning and petition campaigns going at microsft it would seem that ps stans would want some answers from Sony, especially since you have to pay for the service now. But they have not addressed it and fans don't seem to care. Why?

And I guess this dude holding the torch for courtdog? These nikkas have literally posted that same link 20+ times....when I have yet to hear a recent case of psn security problems. FOH
The problem is still there it has never been fixed, it doesn't matter how long ago it started. The question is, will it be the same on ps4? We don't know, do you?

And most recently PSN couldn't handle too many people downloading the last of us demo. And seems like every week there is a new update that needs to be downloaded. Are you ok with paying for this service exactly how it is?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cross game chat? Guess what, Vita already got that. Other than that, there is nothing left we want.

You see the smorgasboard of piff we get all the time on PS Plus. Meanwhile yall out there getting steak ums. ....
tumblr_l5z2jtvZQM1qbsze0.jpg

:mindblown: who said anything about cross game chat. I'm talking about the service just not working well. Crashes all the time, games are laggy, upgrades needed almost once a month, slow downloads, unreliable service, cheaters run rampant, and the list goes on. Are you ok paying for a service that offer all of these deficiencies?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mindblown: who said anything about cross game chat. I'm talking about the service just not working well. Crashes all the time, games are laggy, upgrades needed almost once a month, slow downloads, unreliable service, cheaters run rampant, and the list goes on. Are you ok paying for a service that offer all of these deficiencies?

games laggy? that's dependent on the user with the worst connection. NEWS FLASH, most of the games you play use peer to peer connections. :beli:

So because MS chooses to upgrade once/twice a year, you mad at Sony doing it once every couple of months? nikka please.

Slow downloads = :duck:

Cheaters run rampant on both consoles. nikkaz here have even said so (Even those on Live :umad: )

I'm paying for PS Plus to :eat: off all these good free games we get as part of the service.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
XBL was never hacked like PSN has and continues to be. Moding an Xbox is a totaly different subject and not a security concern to XBL users.

Never said I had insider info. I said sony has not addressed these concerns, and with all these questioning and petition campaigns going at microsft it would seem that ps stans would want some answers from Sony, especially since you have to pay for the service now. But they have not addressed it and fans don't seem to care. Why?

The problem is still there it has never been fixed, it doesn't matter how long ago it started. The question is, will it be the same on ps4? We don't know, do you?

And most recently PSN couldn't handle too many people downloading the last of us demo. And seems like every week there is a new update that needs to be downloaded. Are you ok with paying for this service exactly how it is?

Cheaters run rampant :mindblown: breh do u actually even game on ps3:wtf:
I sat on that shyt all day yesterday and the day before and haveYET to meet a hacker.
A modded Xbox can't affect the network? How bout modding the game to cheat while online? :russ:
It goes without saying that something that is FREE and draining a companies resources with no gain won't be the best. Psn download speeds aren't the best. But again, it's FEEE. now that they are charging a FEE, they know customers will come to expect more. I'm sure the slow downloads wil be a thing of the past.
On ps4 or Xbox I'd not give two fukks about updates..as they are done in the background. WTf u bringing that up for? You reachin breh..

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
games laggy? that's dependent on the user with the worst connection. NEWS FLASH, most of the games you play use peer to peer connections. :beli:

So because MS chooses to upgrade once/twice a year, you mad at Sony doing it once every couple of months? nikka please.

Slow downloads = :duck:

Cheaters run rampant on both consoles. nikkaz here have even said so (Even those on Live :umad: )

I'm paying for PS Plus to :eat: off all these good free games we get as part of the service.

three 6 mafia - Don't Cha Get Mad (Feat. Lil' - Most Known U - YouTube

You are in denial, and that's fine. I hope you enjoy paying for your shytty online service. It's all good cause you get "free" games that you didn't want when they first came out:rudy:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Smokescreens.

That clould computing shyt is used to inforce online DRM stronger.

that's kinda where they fuct up trying to push that "every game will benefit from the cloud :blessed: " BS. the way some games could benefit from it would have been a good feature to push. but trying to front like every game needs to be online to work just screams DRM

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cheaters run rampant :mindblown: breh do u actually even game on ps3:wtf:
I sat on that shyt all day yesterday and the day before and haveYET to meet a hacker.
One more time

Sony PS3 hacked “for good” – master keys revealed | Naked Security

Sony cant even stop people from cheating. This isn't debatable just give it up. Say you don't care, but stop trying to deny the truth.

A modded Xbox can't affect the network? How bout modding the game to cheat while online? :russ:
Not currently happening on XBL. :win:
It goes without saying that something that is FREE and draining a companies resources with no gain won't be the best. Psn download speeds aren't the best. But again, it's FEEE. now that they are charging a FEE, they know customers will come to expect more. I'm sure the slow downloads wil be a thing of the past.
On ps4 or Xbox I'd not give two fukks about updates..as they are done in the background. WTf u bringing that up for? You reachin breh..
You don't know this. Don't you think this should have been a big part of the info they are releasing? With most ps4 features relying on PSN and them charging you for it now, it would seem that PSN upgrades should be their focal point. Are you just blindly trusting that they are making changes without talking about them? Or will you wait until they address these problems before paying your money?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You are in denial, and that's fine. I hope you enjoy paying for your shytty online service. It's all good cause you get "free" games that you didn't want when they first came out:rudy:

NO, you the one in denial and :umad: that MS is full of lies and getting busted all while having all these shytty ass rules in place which weren't even needed. They trying to drop an inferior piece of hardware for 100 bux more and raping you in the process.

:pacspit:

Xbox Two will drop in 2017.... BOOK IT!!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
NO, you the one in denial and :umad: that MS is full of lies and getting busted all while having all these shytty ass rules in place which weren't even needed. They trying to drop and inferior piece of hardware for 100 bux more and raping you in the process.

:pacspit:

Only time will tell:win:

But in the meantime if your gonna be running around the Internet expressing you faux outrage/concern about Xbox at least be objective about it and hold Sony to the same standards. Thanks Buddy :cheers: