Just In Case You Aint E'en Know It...PS4 Has Cloud Computing As Well

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
That says nothing about improving the infrastructure. All they did was add a button to the controller and enabled some existing technology to work over PSN. What's funny is you ps stans wanna brag about this "share" button. But the Xbox one has already showed you in real time how it will shyt on this feature. Free and easy editing tools and instant twitch streaming. Ps4 can't match that, the share button supposed to be this great feature, but they have not even showed you how it works.

What features are shytting on the share button though?? We can instantly upload whatever were doing for others to watch... yall can watch tv by shouting at the screen?? Twitch??(we got ustream) you and your homeboy could accidently watch each other jack off through your always online mandatory Kinect camera :skip:
yea MS really shyttin us yall :heh:

Live accounts getting hacked is not the same as millions of users personal info being compromised. It's not the same as hackers having more control over PSN than Sony themselves, and it's not the same as PSN crashing a couple times a year and going down for almost a month in 2011.

XBL is infinitely more advanced and secure than PSN. There is no arguing that fact.

Live accounts being compromised is the same as PSn accounts being compromised.... the only difference was when MS gets hacked, it gets swept under the rug... and please lets stop acting like Live doesn't go down either. .man you xbots are something else :skip:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What features are shytting on the share button though?? We can instantly upload whatever were doing for others to watch... yall can watch tv by shouting at the screen?? Twitch??(we got ustream) you and your homeboy could accidently watch each other jack off through your always online mandatory Kinect camera :skip:
yea MS really shyttin us yall :heh:
:usure: Have you seen this in action? How will it work? Can you edit your videos?

Xbox has answered all these questions and shown more features than you could even hope for on the ps4. All they did was show you a "share" button and your all hyped up.

Live accounts being compromised is the same as PSn accounts being compromised.... the only difference was when MS gets hacked, it gets swept under the rug... and please lets stop acting like Live doesn't go down either. .man you xbots are something else :skip:

77 million people didn't have their information stolen through XBL:manny:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
news for the technologically illiterate...

I guess it's partly M$' fault for overusing "the cloud" as a buzzword

THE CLOUD and CLOUD computing is not a buzzword, when forza is using it FOR REAL.

how yall keep ignoring this is beyond me.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:usure: Have you seen this in action? How will it work? Can you edit your videos?

Xbox has answered all these questions and shown more features than you could even hope for on the ps4. All they did was show you a "share" button and your all hyped up.

77 million people didn't have their information stolen through XBL:manny:

:youngsabo:

http://www.techworm.in/2013/05/microsofts-xbox-live-hacked-database.html?m=1
Microsoft's Xbox Live Hacked, Database Breached by Anonymous hacker Reckz0r, 48 Million users Exposed.

*Xbox Live is Hacked**by Anonymous hacker Reckz0r, more than**48 Million users ExposedAre you an Xbox Live user, Is your id secure? not now!!Anonymous hacker Reckz0r using Twitter handle*@Reckz0r claims to hack*Microsoft's Xbox Live.A tweet fired by the hacker mentions the paste where the data can be seen. more than 48 million**Xbox Live users credentials containing username and password can be seen in the paste.These credentials given in the paste are probably old, these are when Xbox Live was newly annouced, probably dating back from 2009's or something, the newly-created accounts and the latest-ones are in the archive link provided. it seems like the archive link from bay file is down, according to the hacker, Microsoft is trying to hide their embarrassment, if that wasn't true, why would they seize BayFiles to hide that data?

:smugbiden: of course the guy is lying because after all, you are paying for the "superior" service..

:comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Mmm-hmm. I was pointing this out after XB1 reveal that Sony should be able to do this with Gaikai. But nikkas like @Loose @MeachTheMonster & Court all were acting like Microsoft's cloud service is so special & exclusive to Microsoft.

PS4 Is fully capable of using cloud computing , the issue is the system is not built with cloud computing in mind. The entire XBL ecosystem will use azure severs.

Last edited by a moderator:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
XBL was never hacked like PSN has and continues to be. Moding an Xbox is a totaly different subject and not a security concern to XBL users.

Never said I had insider info. I said sony has not addressed these concerns, and with all these questioning and petition campaigns going at microsft it would seem that ps stans would want some answers from Sony, especially since you have to pay for the service now. But they have not addressed it and fans don't seem to care. Why?

The problem is still there it has never been fixed, it doesn't matter how long ago it started. The question is, will it be the same on ps4? We don't know, do you?

And most recently PSN couldn't handle too many people downloading the last of us demo. And seems like every week there is a new update that needs to be downloaded. Are you ok with paying for this service exactly how it is?

It's funny that I only hear nikkas that play Xbox complaining about psn. Other than psn going down TWO YEARS AGO, I have never ran into any of these problems. Mw2 was the only game that I've played that was hacked.

nikkas keep going on about Sony addressing these issues that I've never heard anyone with a ps3 complain about, I had an Xbox too at one point. I couldn't tell the difference in services( well psn did suck at the beginning) the shyts been the same for the past 4 years.

Just a question, is a system having a damn near 100%( I had two break before the ps3 dropped) failure rate not just as bad as psn going down and info being leaked? I'm going to say they cancel each other out, although I down know anyone that was ever affected by them boys taking down psn(they could take down live too if they want). I also don't know anyone that didn't have ATLEAST one Xbox break and no one has the launch 360:rudy:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's funny that I only hear nikkas that play Xbox complaining about psn. Other than psn going down TWO YEARS AGO, I have never ran into any of these problems. Mw2 was the only game that I've played that was hacked.

nikkas keep going on about Sony addressing these issues that I've never heard anyone with a ps3 complain about, I had an Xbox too at one point. I couldn't tell the difference in services( well psn did suck at the beginning) the shyts been the same for the past 4 years.

Just a question, is a system having a damn near 100%( I had two break before the ps3 dropped) failure rate not just as bad as psn going down and info being leaked? I'm going to say they cancel each other out, although I down know anyone that was ever affected by them boys taking down psn(they could take down live too if they want). I also don't know anyone that didn't have ATLEAST one Xbox break and no one has the launch 360:rudy:

One more time. Just cause Sony and it's fans refuse to acknowledge the problems don't mean they aren't there. Last gen they were excusable because the service was free. Now that you are paying for the service don't you want Sony to improve it?

As for your point about failing Xbox's I'm glad you brought that up. It was a problem last gen and a cause for concerns going forward which is why Microsoft addressed it. Xbox One hardware won't repeat Xbox 360's high failure rate - VideoGamer.com

And this I the point I've been trying to make. Microsoft is challenged for their past problems and is forced to address them. Yet playstation gets a pass. PSN is very unstable, and insecure. You would think that fans would be demanding some answers but I guess the Internet has decided Sony can do no wrong.:manny:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Only a fool would buy an Xbox one given all the negative features. I was rolling with Xbox since 2002 and now I'm kicking them to the curb

Kemyran

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
XBL is infinitely more advanced and secure than PSN. There is no arguing that fact.
I'll deal. Every time you do anything online, you're at the behest of others to secure your data. It's an acceptable risk at this point. I'll just use pre-paid cards (as I already started doing w/ MS) to minimize any damage should something occur.