Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I give y'all nikkas a true entertaining story about some petty street shyt. And I was self deprecating at that. But you nikkas always gotta be so cool on here. I wanna meet you nikkas in real life (no homo) I'm down for any Atlanta meet up. I'm curious to see how some of y'all nikkas look. Cause nikkas sounding like super nikkas in the internet.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I give y'all nikkas a true entertaining story about some petty street shyt. And I was self deprecating at that. But you nikkas always gotta be so cool on here. I wanna meet you nikkas in real life (no homo) I'm down for any Atlanta meet up. I'm curious to see how some of y'all nikkas look. Cause nikkas sounding like super nikkas in the internet.

You seem like a decent dude... do yaself a favor. Log off. Stop posting for a bit. Step back...and reevaluate some things.

You just keep tellin' on yaself man, and it's time to really do some reflecting and make changes for the better.

I want you to win. I really do.

But the victory won't come online...especially postin shyt like that for those purposes. :snoop:

Getcha life man. :snoop:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

Ayo bro a lot of these cats are lames and internet tough guys who don't get no p*ssy at all. All this sideway shyt they spit is just them venting the frustrations of their life and feel better kicking someone who is down.

Don't take these flabby goons serious and your blood pressure will be stabilized. I mean check my sig lol and see how serious they take these imaginary internet points.:yeshrug:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You seem like a decent dude... do yaself a favor. Log off. Stop posting for a bit. Step back...and reevaluate some things.

You just keep tellin' on yaself man, and it's time to really do some reflecting and make changes for the better.

I want you to win. I really do.

But the victory won't come online...especially postin shyt like that for those purposes. :snoop:

Getcha life man. :snoop:

nikka shut up. Stop trying to sound cool for daps.

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information

this that kinda talk that got you in hot water in the first place :heh:

How u asking for more trouble when you already got King Louie and his 2nd generation GDs to worry about?

U really are to old for this.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Never cop from some1 you don't know. Get introduced to someone thru ppl you trust.

This generally a good rule of thumb, but I gotta say that some of the best tree I've got and some of my more solid dealerships started off a random gas station run-in or some total stranger shyt :yeshrug:

Please stop buying weed from the corner.

Link up with some hippy cats who will deliver that shyt to your house on their 20-speed.

This is good advice, especially since OP is in Atlanta.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
dude, how could you not check the product IMMIDIATELY after handing over the cash.

Thats your bad.

I could be buying a cd at best buy and im opening that shyt as soon as they take my money, just to make sure its in there.

Come on man.

And never threaten someone when you need help from said person. You needed his help to right the situation how you gon yell at him like that. You should have been on your please and thank yous. He has all the power here. You gotta pick your battles man.

Dealers are scum, you really wanna find 1 good connect, through a homie and build trust.

EDIT:
OP you gotta do better than this. I can get a gram of compressed loud in lagos,Nigeria from 3 different sources right now.
Breh, your in ATLANTA. No excuses.
There must be easier connects EVERYWHERE. Your eyes aint open.

Last edited: