Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Pride bruh... pride.

Once he got that lick off you, you should've took that L knowing that only fukkery would take place from there. Nobody mistaking molly for weed.

How is it a lick to replace a G of weed with molly....? :mindblown: One is more rare than the other

I'd love for my weed guy to accidentally give me molly, especially if I'm only buying a gram :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I love how everyone in this thread would've been so measured after you've been finessed.

I feel you @SparkMcGwire.I would told buddy that was some sucker shyt too especially after y'all had already built a rapport

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm too old for this shyt:snoop:

Met a breh downtown talking bout he had that gas, so I was like fukk it, let me check you out:manny: It was straight, and I need a gas man downtown so i don't have to travel. I really don't even like fukking around in that five points area by the Marta cause them nikkas be on some other shyt anyway(Atlanta Brehs know what I'm
Talking about) but I be over there so fukk it. It's convienent as hell.

So breh hit me up today talking bout he had a 3.5 for the $50 ( as if that's some type of deal:what:) I was like nikka wtf, are you trying me? But I was like I'll fukk with you and come get a G. So me this fool and he give it to me I'm a swisher cigar pack. ..

stopped readin' right there... It was over for you at that point... :mjlol:

Don't even ask me how... :mjlol:

Niccas still coppin from the Metro Mall ... :mindblown: ... boy that was some high school shyt :mjlol:

the audacity of you... :picard:

Grown man buying grams.
"I didn't look at the sack".
nikka you can't SMELL IT?

thank you.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
stopped readin' right there... It was over for you at that point... :mjlol:

Don't even ask me how... :mjlol:

Niccas still coppin from the Metro Mall ... :mindblown: ... boy that was some high school shyt :mjlol:

the audacity of you... :picard:

thank you.

Da fukk are you talking about. Metro mall? fukk is you talking about nikka?

And get off this nikka @R$G META nuts cause he was dead wrong talking bout the story was fake. And don't this nikka live in Canada? And he yall resident street advisor? The nerve of you nikkas

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you're buying grams and walking to CVS's you aren't too old for anything :russ:

bytch I live directly across the street from CVS. I will buy whatever quantity I feel like. Y'all doing too much.

And half of y'all nikkas legit can't or didn't read with these comments y'all making. I didn't just meet the nikka. I copped from him before. I took an L for sure, but y'all nikkas need to get the details correct.