Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
3.5 for $50:comeon:

most of the time, these cats, don't even know what strain they have... I got that loud... oh yeah, what strain is it? ... sativa, or indica? they be all :yeshrug:
or they make some strain up,,, and by smell or by sight, i can tell these nikkas is bullshytn.

and five points marta station at that... you knew that nikka was bs.

even if i'm dry.. i dont fugg with cats... i'll patiently wait, until cuzzo come back from Denver with that fye...
Had to rep you for the bolded I've been saying this shyt.
These cats don't know shyt about weed and think if they throw some fancy name or call it kush, loud, diesel, or platinum they'll fool people.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Problem #1-I ain't check the shyt at all. I mean it's a gram of weed, I ain't got time for all that shyt.

Problem #2-Then I text the nikka and tell him to have his hands up when he see me cause I'm go beat his mothafukking ass.

Seems like that molly was as large and dense as a gram of herb? :ohhh::lolbron:

Then you OP, threatens ol boy..all because YOU didnt check your product..

Then the kicker is, the dude might get his ass jumped over buying drugs from a dude he dont even know..

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
So I was like breh, I'm not walking to where you at, you gotta walk to me at the CVS. He said bet, he would be there in 5. I already knew it would be at least 10 if you going on dopeboy time. So I wait 10 minutes walk up the street to the CVS and hangout for about 20 more before I hit breh.

5 minutes can mean anything between an hour and a couple of days from my experience.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Beefing over petty weed deals?

Meanwhile I just opened an iPhone app and had sour diesel and XS-13 delivered to my doorstep by a giant black lesbian...

Gotta love Cali :blessed:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
50-60 for an 8th?

:gucci:

I've been paying 35-40 for 8ths of some FIRE here in NYC lately....

That's some bullshyt.

yea i think i'm getting ripped off now, fukk it. the shyt is FIRE but it just can't be that exclusive now days
i don't even know how to bring it up to bol. he basically can't admit he been burning me so i just gotta route
bol so consistent and reliable though :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Had to rep you for the bolded I've been saying this shyt.
These cats don't know shyt about weed and think if they throw some fancy name or call it kush, loud, diesel, or platinum they'll fool people.
The that it works for the most part, shows how many people smoke because of groupthink