Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
1. No hate, a couple of my uncles and cousins in Mississippi are Conservative, Traveling or Unknown "Ghost" as they like to call themselves Vice Lords in Mississippi...
Its all love even though I ride the 6...
2. I'm with you :wow:I'll be 28 next year and I'm on some other shyt...
I don't wanna fight and beef with my fellow brothers anymore, I don't care what they claim...
Maaaan, Mississippi is deep in that shyt, which isn't shocking since many of the leaders of the big Chicago gangs came from places like Mississippi.

I see dudes killin each other and it's sad.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Like I said nikka, you Canadian. You a damn internet warrior. nikka holla at me when you in the states.You wanna keep going on with this whiteboy shyt when you know damn well I ain't whit. Please, and nikka I mean please, let me know if you ever in the A. I will have the same energy in person
:ohhh:
How I'm Canadian, County ass nikka who can't spell Chicago? WTF is a Chicao? :troll:You don't pay attention to detail, up here profiling nikkas. I been on the Coli longer than I been in Canada.:mjgrin:
Making up fake Ls for attention ass troll nikka. You can't even get a gram in the A. Your energy green as fukk my nikka.:mjgrin: Even these lame nikkas up here harder than you.:scust:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:ohhh:
How I'm Canadian, County ass nikka who can't spell Chicago? WTF is a Chicao? :troll:You don't pay attention to detail, up here profiling nikkas. I been on the Coli longer than I been in Canada.:mjgrin:
Making up fake Ls for attention ass troll nikka. You can't even get a gram in the A. Your energy green as fukk my nikka.:mjgrin: Even these lame nikkas up here harder than you.:scust:

nikka shut up. You Canadian. Are you in Canada? Ok then nikka you Canadian. And ain't you a failed rapper? Boy you don't wanna do this. You gon keep running with this I'm white and trolling shyt. What white troll you know that has met up/ will meet up with other Coli Brehs in real life? Ya fakkit ass just can't admit you were wrong. I admitted that I took an L. Why can't you admit that you're a Canadian fakkit who tried to be a rapper and failed? Like I said, I'm always down for a meet up. You ever find ya fakkit ass back stateside and in Atlanta, and wanna see how white I am, I will gladly show you. Everything else is just ya fakkit ass blowing smoke and selling wolf tickets.

Daps
Reppin
nikka shut up. You Canadian. Are you in Canada? Ok then nikka you Canadian. And ain't you a failed rapper? Boy you don't wanna do this. You gon keep running with this I'm white and trolling shyt. What white troll you know that has met up/ will meet up with other Coli Brehs in real life? Ya fakkit ass just can't admit you were wrong. I admitted that I took an L. Why can't you admit that you're a Canadian fakkit who tried to be a rapper and failed? Like I said, I'm always down for a meet up. You ever find ya fakkit ass back stateside and in Atlanta, and wanna see how white I am, I will gladly show you. Everything else is just ya fakkit ass blowing smoke and selling wolf tickets.
:umad:
We'll never meet. Even if I was in Atl and I hit you up it would be an exercise in futility. Stop trying to deflect, holes in your imaginary story. You watch nikkas in tight pants chase each other every sunday, got a picture of another man as your avi. How do you know I rap? I don't know shyt about you cuzz. Know this: I'm smoking GOOD and I ain't even from here.
:banderas:

youtube.com/meta4ce

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We'll never meet. Even if I was in Atl and I hit you up it would be an exercise in futility. Stop trying to deflect, holes in your imaginary story. You watch nikkas in tight pants chase each other every sunday, got a picture of another man as your avi. How do you know I rap? I don't know shyt about you cuzz. Know this: I'm smoking GOOD and I ain't even from here.
:banderas:

youtube.com/meta4ce

Alright nikka, that's all you had to say. You scary to say the same shyt in person that you do on the internet. It's cool breh, you just an internet tough guy. And I know you rap cause you post on the Coli all day fakkit. Then you got the nerve to say something about my avi when you got your mouth wide open like you got Down syndrome or ready to suck some dikk. Whit he one is it? Or is it both and you a fakkit nikka with Down syndrome?

And keep posting them links you 38 year old battle rapper. No wonder you be bouncing around Canada and shyt. Your life ain't stable. I'm pretty sure it's cause you a bum ass nikka and still trying to be a rapper. nikka you from Vancouver. Go to bed

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
So you've been to prison and you partake in activity that could return you to prison.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Alright nikka, that's all you had to say. You scary to say the same shyt in person that you do on the internet. It's cool breh, you just an internet tough guy. And I know you rap cause you post on the Coli all day fakkit. Then you got the nerve to say something about my avi when you got your mouth wide open like you got Down syndrome or ready to suck some dikk. Whit he one is it? Or is it both and you a fakkit nikka with Down syndrome?

And keep posting them links you 38 year old battle rapper. No wonder you be bouncing around Canada and shyt. Your life ain't stable. I'm pretty sure it's cause you a bum ass nikka and still trying to be a rapper. nikka you from Vancouver. Go to bed
I never been to Vancouver.
How do you know all this info about me? Let's listen to your beats.