Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@SparkMcGwire you got some HARD ASS 2004 Lex Luger Clone FL Studio default sound trap demo beats breh
:dj2:

Naw breh, I don't make trap beats. I was never good at it. Thats when I was using fruity loops. I use the Maschine now and make more boom bap style beats. It's just a hobby though. Unlike ya bum ass, I have a real job and a steady stream of income.

nikka mad because his fake story didn't garner enough sympathy daps and laughs.

nikka you the only one who don't believe the story. Well, I guess you and some fakkit ass nikka named zamron who dapped you. And why would I make up a story where I took and L, said I need to grow up, and said I qas worried about some GD;'s for daps. nikka that shyt don't even make sense.The ironic part is that I still got daps though fakkit.

nikka, if you don't take ya Oh Canada face ass to a Smack DVD battle and leave me the fukk alone. I'm just ignorant enough to keep going back and forth with ya lost at life face ass, but I'm smart enough to be doing this while I'm at work getting paid.So if I don't respond to whatever lame ass shyt you got to say next, thats because I have a 3:30-4:30 meeting. Please believe when I get out, I'm back on that ass. No homo. fakkit

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Naw breh, I don't make trap beats. I was never good at it. Thats when I was using fruity loops. I use the Maschine now and make more boom bap style beats. It's just a hobby though. Unlike ya bum ass, I have a real job and a steady stream of income.

nikka you the only one who don't believe the story. Well, I guess you and some fakkit ass nikka named zamron who dapped you. And why would I make up a story where I took and L, said I need to grow up, and said I qas worried about some GD;'s for daps. nikka that shyt don't even make sense.The ironic part is that I still got daps though fakkit.

nikka, if you don't take ya Oh Canada face ass to a Smack DVD battle and leave me the fukk alone. I'm just ignorant enough to keep going back and forth with ya lost at life face ass, but I'm smart enough to be doing this while I'm at work getting paid.So if I don't respond to whatever lame ass shyt you got to say next, thats because I have a 3:30-4:30 meeting. Please believe when I get out, I'm back on that ass. No homo. fakkit
:dame:
Does your BOSS know you buy grams from corner boys for $15 in 2017?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Get a gun and hold on to the molly til its time to do the shooting so youll be geeked up and wont think much off killing a breh

Boy I can't trust you with that strap if you don't got no bodies
Boy I can't take you on no lick if you ain't robbed nobody
You ain't no shooter, you can't do that shyt without no molly :rudy:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dame:
Does your BOSS know you buy grams from corner boys for $15 in 2017?

no, what you gon tell? You a fakkit. You just saying dumb shyt now.Go download a free beat off youtube so you can rap nikka. What you think a nikka ashamed to have a job lol. nikka stop trying to be so tough and cool. You a broke, Canadian, old ass failed rapper. If I was a nikka with such a pitiful life, I would be ashamed to talk shyt to people. You got confidence, I give you that.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got more daps than op who said he doesn't care about daps on a dap fishing post.
:leostare:

Like I said, I'm ignorant nikka. We can talk shyt all fukking day. Only difference is I'm killing two birds with one stone getting paid. We can continue after 4:30. Think of something witty to say this time fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
no, what you gon tell? You a fakkit. You just saying dumb shyt now.Go download a free beat off youtube so you can rap nikka. What you think a nikka ashamed to have a job lol. nikka stop trying to be so tough and cool. You a broke, Canadian, old ass failed rapper. If I was a nikka with such a pitiful life, I would be ashamed to talk shyt to people. You got confidence, I give you that.
You mad af about that gram
:mjlol:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why you keep talking about how much you getting paid? Pay for an ounce like an adult.

bytch, not once did I say or brag about how much I get paid. nikka please quote me where I said some shyt about my salary. I mentioned that I have a job. I mentioned that I have a job and I was getting paid while talking shyt on the internet.This is in direct contrast to a nikka like you, who talks shyt on the internet while not getting paid. So now you just making shyt up. And I will buy what ever quantities of weed that I want. You do you and I'm gonna do me.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You literally flexing for the gram...on the coli
:dwillhuh:
oh I missed this one. I hope you a better raper than you are a comedian. You one of them nikkas who just don't know how to quit. You the type of nikka to get the dog shyt beat out of you, stumble to your feet, and wanna keep fighting.

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Entertaining story op, I know how it be like doing street transactions, for small unsignificant amounts like that I be careless too. Have me wanting to get in and out as quickly as possible. Now for quantity I move differently altogether :sas2:

You'd think dudes would be after the longer money from good relationships and wouldn't try you over pennies. But there always them fukks with no business sense trying to get that small one time come up :stopitslime:shyt happens tho, and I'm heated when burnt in the past for small shyt, it's insulting. That funkyass dub must have meant more to them tho, cause I don't be on it too long but if I see you again I'm gone confront you. But really you saved dough in the long run cause he exposed himself early. Hope you don't lose any more time or worse on this bullshyt

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
So I'm in the tri state area and paying $60 for 8th. It's that loud but I keep seeing ppl online (not on the west coast even) saying shyt like they paying $35 for that 8th of loud. I been copping since since back when you could only get reggie around here. Maybe back then those prices were legit since i was always the nikka with the best weed among everyone i knew. Now i'm wondering if i'm getting ripped the fukk off :what:
50-60 for an 8th?

:gucci:

I've been paying 35-40 for 8ths of some FIRE here in NYC lately....

That's some bullshyt.