Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
So I'm in the tri state area and paying $60 for 8th. It's that loud but I keep seeing ppl online (not on the west coast even) saying shyt like they paying $35 for that 8th of loud. I been copping since since back when you could only get reggie around here. Maybe back then those prices were legit since i was always the nikka with the best weed among everyone i knew. Now i'm wondering if i'm getting ripped the fukk off :what:
Where's the tri state area? Northeast? An 8th go for $40 to $45 in TX depending on the strain.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
bytch I been buying/selling dope since a jit. I have done prison time for dope lil boy. Only on the Coli are nikkas 7ft tall, got 6 certs, make 6 figures, get all the bad bytches, and never took an L.

I done took L's my G...I had a white hoe bytch from chicago run off on me for 1500 2 months ago...I got finessed outta 3 bands last summer by a nikka who mixed the bags I bought with some outdoor...but never took an L over a gram :hhh::pachaha:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I done took L's my G...I had a white hoe bytch from chicago run off on me for 1500 2 months ago...I got finessed outta 3 bands last summer by a nikka who mixed the bags I bought with some outdoor...but never took an L over a gram :hhh::pachaha:

Yeah man, you will take a few losses out here. The law of averages. I definitely wasn't on point though. Could have been prevented.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Grown man buying grams.
"I didn't look at the sack".
nikka you can't SMELL IT?

Exactly :mindblown:

This is some straight up rookie level shyt. There no way a nikka that knows the game should get finessed like this :mindblown: