Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Don't know why these dudes questioning your story, shyt ain't even outlandish.

Why ain't you check the shyt on the spot tho? would have taken a second.

Oh well accept the L and KIM.

Cause this was the second time I fukked with dude so I was lax. You right though. If I would have checked on the spot this thread wouldn't have even been made

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
Get a gun and hold on to the molly til its time to do the shooting so youll be geeked up and wont think much off killing a breh
I never got how nikkas be violent on molly nowadays. When I take it I be rolling around in grass and rubbin on trees like or females touchin me like:noah:

Now if you coked up its a different story :demonic:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
9/10 them cats in atl don't bang like the chi. They barely hold meetings
If anything they might try to rob u.
That's his slip tho if he's not young he might let it go. But if this is all true u got wreck less at the mouth. U might need yo ass whooped

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I'm too old for this shyt:snoop:

Met a breh downtown talking bout he had that gas, so I was like fukk it, let me check you out:manny: It was straight, and I need a gas man downtown so i don't have to travel. I really don't even like fukking around in that five points area by the Marta cause them nikkas be on some other shyt anyway(Atlanta Brehs know what I'm
Talking about) but I be over there so fukk it. It's convienent as hell.

So breh hit me up today talking bout he had a 3.5 for the $50 ( as if that's some type of deal:what:) I was like nikka wtf, are you trying me? But I was like I'll fukk with you and come get a G. So me this fool and he give it to me I'm a swisher cigar pack. I ain't check the shyt at all. I mean it's a gram of weed, I ain't got time for all that shyt.

So it's a few hours later and I'm at the crib. I still ain't open the pack up. So I get a call from this nikka talking about I accidentally gave you molly:why: I open up the pack and sure enough this nikka got molly wrapped up in it. I'm like wtf nikka, but them I was like shyt mistakes happen:yeshrug:

So I was like breh, I'm not walking to where you at, you gotta walk to me at the CVS. He said bet, he would be there in 5. I already knew it would be at least 10 if you going on dopeboy time. So I wait 10 minutes walk up the street to the CVS and hangout for about 20 more before I hit breh.

I texted him. After no responses after about 10 minutes I hit Brehs phone. No answer. So now I go to where I know he be at cause I feel like he on bullshyt and I'm trying to pull up on him. Got me asking nikkas have the seen a chubby King Louie looking mothafukka out here. No luck, so I walk back to the cvs. Call again. No answer. So I leave a threading message. Then I text the nikka and tell him to have his hands up when he see me cause I'm go beat his mothafukking ass.

So the nikka text me immediately back talking about he was on his way but since I want smoke then we can get it. I told the nikka that I ain't about to waiting all night fa ya fat ass. You ain't E-40. I ain't about to stand outside all night like the Statue of Liberty. And then I was like nikka you tried me, cause you wasn't responding to none of my shyt, but when I told you to be ready when I see you, you responded promptly.

So now the nikka wanna talk shyt. I told the nikka straight up that I will run into his ass again. Downtown wayyy to small for me not to, and he be outside to. Then he talking about he put that on BOS (GD) that I'm gonna get handled. Im from Chicago too so I'm really laughing at breh talking this GD shyt:mjlol:

But when I first met him he was with a gang of dusty nikkas that's probably down for the shyt. I mean, I will uppercut this nikkas head off on some one on one shyt, but I ain't got time for no real beef. I don't even have a pistol. I gotta have my head on a swivel now:lupe:

shyt is low key embarrassing. I got shyt to lose. These nikkas don't. Why can't I make the transition from the streets? I'm always in some dumb shyt when I don't have to be:snoop:
Breh you gotta think and use your head to keep your ass out if trouble :ufdup:. After waiting 10 minutes you should've just hit dude and said "hit me when you ready" You wouldn't be all pissed off now and probably got a another gram off dude for free on gp if you would've asked. You didn't get your weed, you had to wait, your time is precious. I'm sure he would've understood. If not then that's when you go :birdman: on dat nikka.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
So I'm in the tri state area and paying $60 for 8th. It's that loud but I keep seeing ppl online (not on the west coast even) saying shyt like they paying $35 for that 8th of loud. I been copping since since back when you could only get reggie around here. Maybe back then those prices were legit since i was always the nikka with the best weed among everyone i knew. Now i'm wondering if i'm getting ripped the fukk off :what:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
nikka the fukk I got to lie for? I ain't got time to be making up elaborate stories to entertain you mothafukkas.

I low key don't smoke that much like i used to. Buying a gram used to be lame as hell to me, but I will do it here and there. I lightweight was just fukking with breh so I got a gram. He hit me talking bout he had an 8th. These nikkas out here trying to get it. Like out all night trying to make some bread shyt. I will fukk with Brehs just off the strength. The same way I will buy some bootleg dvds from a bum off the train when I don't even have a DVD player.

The weed was in a swisha pack. If I would have smelled it then I would have checked it. I ain't never worried bout a nikka playing me if I know where they be at, unless we taking larger quantities
I can smell some loud thru a swisher pack.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So I'm in the tri state area and paying $60 for 8th. It's that loud but I keep seeing ppl online (not on the west coast even) saying shyt like they paying $35 for that 8th of loud. I been copping since since back when you could only get reggie around here. Maybe back then those prices were legit since i was always the nikka with the best weed among everyone i knew. Now i'm wondering if i'm getting ripped the fukk off :what:
$45 should get you right. Are you in jerz?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Naw it's real. It might be cut to shyt. I really don't know though cause I only did molly once. I've seen it plenty of times though. I know the shyt was moving slow for breh cause the first time I got weed from him everything was all good, but he showed me some molly and asked if I knew anyone who fukked with it. This was the second time I got up with buddy. The fist time was smooth

Be careful molly mixed wrong can kill you. Don't take molly from random people